Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Put a bet on QPR to win.  If they do i win £160, if we win I''m a happy man.  Please please don''t be a draw!!![/quote]

i have been doing this recently.... if we win i couldnt care about the money i lose..... if we lose then its a consolation. i am afraid to say i am £100 up in 4 games

No Carney again,  and why o why russell?  The bloke has given even less than Fozzy this season.  Grrr  Prove me wrong rusty

Yes it is, team news has been on QPR website for nearly 20 minutes... but Radoi Norfolk still don''t seem to know.

Thank God we have changed things, but it really was rather a no brainer that we had to and rather a shame that it didn''t happen last Saturday.

Rusty starting is good, not so certain about Bertrand but guess that is tactical so fair enough; good to see Carney in the squad (unbelievable that he didn''t make the last 2).  In particular it is fantastic to see Cody Mac on the bench.  Good for Lapps too - in from the cold, have never been massively pro or anti him, always seemed reasonable enough a player, but GR''s treatment of him was nothing short of shocking.

Let''s hope we''re good in the wind & and we''ll need the wet tyres on tonight - it''s blowing a gale & absolutely chucking it down in London.

So unimpressed... it''s not a lineup that says "we need to win this game" - he''s going away to an out of form team and playing 4-4-1-1Plus the bench is insane!Subs - Nelson, Lappin, Gow, Carney, McDonaldWhy wouldn''t you have Pattison on there to tighten things up if we do go one up?  All he''s got is attacking options plus the crappy Lappin.This is mental.  We''re going down.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Let''s hope we''re good in the wind & and we''ll need the wet tyres on tonight - it''s blowing a gale & absolutely chucking it down in London.[/quote]

Bloody blowing a gale here and chucking it down, real windy............that''ll be the baked beans [:$]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]So unimpressed... it''s not a lineup that says "we need to win this game" - he''s going away to an out of form team and playing 4-4-1-1

Plus the bench is insane!

Subs - Nelson, Lappin, Gow, Carney, McDonald

Why wouldn''t you have Pattison on there to tighten things up if we do go one up?  All he''s got is attacking options plus the crappy Lappin.

This is mental.  We''re going down.

[/quote]

What would you suggest, other than Pattison who seems to be woefully out of form/fitness (if you read/believe things written elsewhere).  Seems quite a decent line up to me, given our squad is not exactly awash with fantastic players and Fozzie is meant to be on his way out.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]So unimpressed... it''s not a lineup that says "we need to win this game" - he''s going away to an out of form team and playing 4-4-1-1Plus the bench is insane!Subs - Nelson, Lappin, Gow, Carney, McDonaldWhy wouldn''t you have Pattison on there to tighten things up if we do go one up?  All he''s got is attacking options plus the crappy Lappin.This is mental.  We''re going down.

[/quote]Having seen Lappin play recently - personally I''m delighted he''s in the squad. Yes I might have Pattison (instead of Russell) but my only concern is Otsemobor. Not sure what the other option would have been.

MarshySemmy, Donkey, Shacky, GroundyCrofty, Rusty, Clingy, BertyHooly, CortyWhen people describe the player like they are best mates with them, it makes me think of the firemen in Trumpton.....If this is the team - what are we thinking, we have three other forwards, but are instead playing a lightweight who will not link up with Cort but will drift all over the pitch leaving Cort on his own.

[quote user="Cartoon Head"]

MarshallOtsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, GroundsCroft, Russell, Clingan, BertrandHoolahanCortSubs - Nelson, Lappin, Gow, Carney, McDonald

Changes made by Gunny, looks like he wants to stop Routledge with Grounds and Bertrand

[/quote]

Gunn is truly clueless as a manager and this team selection is farcical, love to be proved wrong but doubt it very, very much...............

Hoolahan (2 goals all season) playing behind Cort and bertrand on the left, poor!. No goals in the team and a crap defence.

Should be Gow up front with Cort and Carney to start on the left, am really starting to get cheesed off with this SH1TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can only assume that Pattison must have done something pretty unforgivable to not even get on the bench. One can imagine what that might be. Was hoping to see Russell at RB and Pattison in the middle but not to be. We are stuck with Semi - skimmed again. Apart from that it is the team I would have played. Carney for Bertrand and Gow for Croft and McD for Hooly in the second half  I would expect but I hope gunny gives them more than 5 mins. Despite all this I am braced for a Fulhamesq wipe out which will seal our fate.

[quote user="book end"]Can only assume that Pattison must have done something pretty unforgivable to not even get on the bench. One can imagine what that might be. Was hoping to see Russell at RB and Pattison in the middle but not to be. We are stuck with Semi - skimmed again. Apart from that it is the team I would have played. Carney for Bertrand and Gow for Croft and McD for Hooly in the second half  I would expect but I hope gunny gives them more than 5 mins. Despite all this I am braced for a Fulhamesq wipe out which will seal our fate.[/quote]For the benefit of those of us who cannot listen to Radio Norfolk - could all you posters keep us informed of any substitutions etc. Thanks. (Hope Lappin gets some time on the field).

[quote user="Buckethead"]Are we losing yet?[/quote]Wait until 8.01pm. But we won''t lose.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Got a nervous tummy [:S]

Come on you yellowssssssssssss

[/quote]Me too Way49..why is it worse when you can''t see..?

Don''t let yourselves down boys, prove ''em all wrong!!! ;o)

[quote user="Canary Cupcake"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Got a nervous tummy [:S]

Come on you yellowssssssssssss

[/quote]Me too Way49..why is it worse when you can''t see..?

Don''t let yourselves down boys, prove ''em all wrong!!! ;o)

[/quote]best get the toilet break in now!!![:P]

Interesting line-up, surprised to see Cureton and Fotheringham didn''t even make the bench...and news just in Doherty is captain for the game!

Good to see Fozzy and Cureton out of the 16. Sounds like a interesting start Have to say think we should have started with gow upfront. Hopefully Lappin will come on during the game

Several chances already. The game is far too open.

Very bad news

Why can''t we have stonewall performance and a lucky injury time winner.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Several chances already. The game is far too open.

Very bad news

Why can''t we have stonewall performance and a lucky injury time winner.

[/quote]

the reason we''re struggling, we don''t win 1-0