Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

There''s still time despite many supporters claim to the contrary (albeit with good reason). I preditced 2-1 to City in the scores thread so naturally if that happens I''ll be delighted. I''m very optimistic about tonight, perhaps it''s the cider or the fact it''s my furst matchday/night thread as a poster here. Probably the cider!Hopefully Cort pulls in another good display tonight. Recently he''s looked like one of the few players worthy of wearing the shirt and I think he''s got enough in him to give us a real chance of beating the drop in the tail end of this excruciating season.

we need to start winning games sooner rather than later if we''re to get out of this mess, if we fail to win either tonights or saturdays games then i think it''s curtains.

A defeat tonight wouldnt put us down but failure to then win at Bpool would certainly end any hopes i had of us getting out of it

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s the unofficial, official match thread, which is unofficially unofficial[/quote]LOL thanks for clearing that up, I didn''t want to be seen as a troublemaker.So if this is the unofficial official thread will there be an official unofficial thread or will that one be unofficial?

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]Reckon Cureton will be dropped?[/quote]Think this could be a big night in both Gunny''s and Banjo''s career. Gunny needs to show he''s got the cojones to make the changes. think it could be the end for jamie

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s the unofficial, official match thread, which is unofficially unofficial[/quote]

LOL thanks for clearing that up, I didn''t want to be seen as a troublemaker.

So if this is the unofficial official thread will there be an official unofficial thread or will that one be unofficial?
[/quote]

Well if it''s the official thread then I would say that''s officially official [:|]  however this is the unofficial official thread..............ok now i''m officially confuzzled lol

Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Grounds, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Bertrand, Hoolahan, Cort.Subs: Nelson, Carney, Gow, Lappin, McDonald

Marshall
Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Grounds
Croft, Russell, Clingan, Bertrand
Hoolahan
Cort

Subs - Nelson, Lappin, Gow, Carney, McDonald

Changes made by Gunny, looks like he wants to stop Routledge with Grounds and Bertrand

Lappin or Carney should start IMO. We need those balls into the danger area.

How is Berty in ahead of Carney?! Absolutely crimanal!

Spot on team by Gunny, i''ve been saying for a couple weeks Wes should be used off Cort but i''d have liked Carney to have started over Bertrand

Bertrand at left wing?Oh well, David Carney, thanks for coming to our club.Christ on a bike.We''re going for a point with that set up and the odds on us keeping a clean sheet are slim, I would say.

well done gunny - he''s tightened it up with plastic likely to play a defensive left midfielder - with rusty back in centre mid...and hooley either in the hole behind corty - or more likely giving a free role...

I was predicting a 3-1 city win, with a cureton hattrick (honestly i was) , but now i have seen he isn''t in team so i will go with a 2-1 city win. Croft to score the first and Mcdoanld to get second.

Come on city !!!

To be fair to Gunny and the crew I don''t think that''s a bad team, let''s just hope they can transfer it onto the pitch and get something from this game, anything but another defeat.