Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="shyster"]Darlington 1 Notts County 0[/quote]lol!!![/quote]

[:D]

I don''t think there''s a need to be down at the mouth. We''re in this game with a shout. The way teams at the top of the division are looking to avoid promotion I''d say first place is still up for grabs. Come on Norwich!!!!

25:56

Jordi Lopez takes a inswinging corner from the right by-line played to the near post, Carl Cort manages to make a clearance. from bbc footy site...nice one corty - keep it up!!!stats says 50-50 in terms of possession...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Beauseant"]Evening all! Just back from a killer spin session. Sounds like we''re taking a bit of pressure?[/quote]

evening beau - wuss killer spin or is that a stupid question???
[/quote]

Static bike with adjustable resistance and you pedal like fuck to loud music to simulate sprints and hill climbs. Fortunately I had a lady with a particularly nice arse in front of me which helped.

Talking of arses we clearly have one in the middle tonight[:@]

[quote user="SI"]

Yeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

[/quote]

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I always say luck evens itself out with ref''s decisions but we REALLY seem to have been on the wrong end of dodgy decision after dodgy decision this season

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="SPat"]Pen, yees!
[/quote]

come on - where''s fozzy when you need him to take it???clinkers up for this then...
[/quote]

Disallowed for some spurious reason.