Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="IBA"]Croft shown 2 yellows and no red???[/quote]

Yeah, that confused me too

[/quote]Have tonights ref and Graham Poll ever been seen in the same room together?

I know this is a bit late but I''ve been out visiting friends tonight so listened on the radio

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

Better late than never!!

That was the most painful 95 minutes of my life.   Im surprised the police didn''t turn up after we had scored.   I think I scared my other half, she said she''d never seen me like that after a goal before.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Another thing that is only 1 defeat in 4 away games under Gunny and that at Preston who have one of, if not the best home record in the division. Are the players more relaxed away from home free from the moans and groans of a significant percentage of our fans?[/quote]

Don''t blame the fans.

We''ve given more than our best this season - support a team like Newcastle or Leeds and see how ''fans'' really turn upon a team!  

[/quote]

I don''t think that SW is making a partisan point; just stating that we are performing better away from home than at home. I''m one of the home crowd who ''moans and groans'' but it''s difficult to deny that there could be something in this post. Not blaming anyone (as I said, I''m one of them), just the way it is. It is eminently possible, imo, that they feel less pressured away from home.