Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="suffolk canary"]We need Preston to score two now, gutted.  I fear that us and Charlton may be cut completely adrift after tonight''s results...[/quote]with us not far behind at this rate...

Oh bollocks Forrest are 1-0 up, we really need to win tonight now, nearly all of the results tonight are going against us again, it feels like the whole world is out to get us at the minute!

[quote user="TynemouthCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Cupcake you aren''t alone, i''m playing bejewelled to kill my nerves [:)][/quote]

Playing guitar (badly) to kill mine

[/quote]

I tried to learn guitar when I was at school, I was awful lol.

Oh well 2nd half, here we go again [:|]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

Come on the binners!!!

Can''t believe I just said that [:$]

[/quote]lol. i know mate, i''m kicking myself for even thinking it.... but c''mon SCUM!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Cartoon Head"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What are you doing at Trent Cartooon Head? I did a photography degree there when it was still the poly.[/quote]

Accounting and Finance, the uni has moved on a fair bit since it was a poly, i''d much rather be here than on the outskirts of the city with the tofts at Nottingham Uni

[/quote]

I''ll tell my wife - she did an English degree there a couple of years ago! It is (or at least was in my day) a great place to be a student. And handy for quite a few away games within about an hour''s journey.

[/quote]

it is a great place for a student, it has a reputation for trouble but if you stay clear of the dodgy areas you''re fine, lots to do and as you say a few away games near by

Omg we really are in the **** right now, as it stands right now were 5 points of safety and Barnsley have 2 games in hand on us so that gap is likely to increase to atleast 6 points I feel, we REALLY need a win tonight to stop the rest from pulling away.

Preston and Watford have now both equalised. In the case of Preston hopefully they go on to win the game. For those not listening, QPR have seemingly dominated possession so far in the 2nd half and Norwich have had little to shout about.

THIS IS CRYING OUT FOR A SUB GUNNY!

I''d bring on Pattison to sure up the midfield.... oh... wait.... *slaps forehead with palm*