Even Delia?[:P]

Happy New Year Wiz, and all posters!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

And I mean everyone.

Have a safe night.[Y]

[/quote]

Even Delia?[:P]

[/quote]

Even her Beauseant, despite my loathing of her, I can''t wish her harm.

Happy New Year to everyone, I will be living it up in the big LE (Leicester to me and you) and if anyone wants to discuss the current state of NCFC then I will be more than willing after a few beers!!

Haha, well I''m sure no-one here will be in Leicester...so

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Let''s hope 2009 is more successful year for us, both football and otherwise.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And I mean everyone.

Have a safe night.[Y]

[/quote]

Happy new year to you too Wiz, and the family. [:D]

Happy new year one and all. [:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Happy New Year to everyone, I will be living it up in the big LE (Leicester to me and you) and if anyone wants to discuss the current state of NCFC then I will be more than willing after a few beers!! Haha, well I''m sure no-one here will be in Leicester...so HAPPY NEW YEAR Let''s hope 2009 is more successful year for us, both football and otherwise.[/quote]

I used to date a girl from Oadby in the mid 80''s and spent quite a few nights out in Leicester. Found it to be one of the most dangerous City Centres to be in at night, for trouble/fights etc, let alone on New Years Eve. Unless things have changed radically best you take care mate!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Happy New Year to everyone, I will be living it up in the big LE (Leicester to me and you) and if anyone wants to discuss the current state of NCFC then I will be more than willing after a few beers!! Haha, well I''m sure no-one here will be in Leicester...so HAPPY NEW YEAR Let''s hope 2009 is more successful year for us, both football and otherwise.[/quote]

I used to date a girl from Oadby in the mid 80''s and spent quite a few nights out in Leicester. Found it to be one of the most dangerous City Centres to be in at night, for trouble/fights etc, let alone on New Years Eve. Unless things have changed radically best you take care mate!

[/quote]Only ever been there once (other than to the ground for a match) and the night I chose Bad manners were playing Leicester and the town was full of skinheads - you''d have to be of a certain age to understand this post!

And I mean everyone.

Have a safe night.[Y]

[/quote]

Yes, Happy New Year to all. 

I hope all posters - and Norwich City - have a great 2009.

Due to the pregnant Wife being poorly and me and the family having a few drinkys at home this year, i thought i would come on and wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.Lets hope we all get the team we deserve in 2009.

And I mean everyone.

Have a safe night.[Y]

[/quote]

A Happy New Year to you too my East Coast friend, and may we all find 2009 an improvement on this last year.

May I wish all pinkun posters a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year, I hope that all your hopes and dreams come true and that things improve at the club we love to put the smile back on our faces [:D]