Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

My nap this week is Sochaux vs LYON - Away win!

Lyon are currently 2nd in the french premier league and Sochaux are rock bottom, Lyon have only lost one game away from home this season! Its a dead cert for me!

[/quote]

Just realised this game is tonight! I''ll change it to Reggina vs INTER MILAN - Away win!

Like Lyon, Inter are 2nd in the league and like Sochaux, Reggina are bottom of the league!

Sorry for the cock up!

Delving into League 1 this week for

Peterboro v Hereford - Home Win

Peterboro going well, 1 defeat in the last 10, Hereford struggling 1 win in last 11.

Good luck Leeds.

Hull to WIN against Man Utd

Hull havent lost an away game this season and have 4 wins and one draw.. they score goals away for fun.. the game is at old Trafford, true united rarely slip up there.. but then Arsenal werent supposed to slip up at the emirates either...

Hull to win, Fergie to get an Ulcer whining and the big 4 to not like it up em! who do these newly promoted upstarts think they are crashing our party? and Hull fans to start dreaming of Europe...

jas :)

[quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

My nap this week is Sochaux vs LYON - Away win!

Lyon are currently 2nd in the french premier league and Sochaux are rock bottom, Lyon have only lost one game away from home this season! Its a dead cert for me!

[/quote]

Just realised this game is tonight! I''ll change it to Reggina vs INTER MILAN - Away win!

Like Lyon, Inter are 2nd in the league and like Sochaux, Reggina are bottom of the league!

Sorry for the cock up!

[/quote]

i believe i saw lyon won, if so unlucky on the day but good spot by yourself,

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Manchester United vs Hull City - HOME WIN

Good luck everyone.

[/quote]

how dare you!!!!!

jas :)

This week I am staying in Europe and looking at Valencia to beat Racing Santander at home, Valencia have been throwing their weight around in La Liga this season winning all 4 home games and remaining unbeaten, they have also scored a massive 12 goals at home whilst shipping only 2, Racing Santander are towards the foot of the table and although they boast a better away record than they do home record I can''t see them getting a result against the league leaders.

Valencia V Racing Santander  - HOME WIN

Good luck Leeds!!!

Scunthorpe to beat Swindon at home - form guide

Scunthorpe have scored 24 times in their last 10 games, and have an 8-2-0 record over 10.

Swindon have won their last 2 home matches, but haven''t won away in the last 4.

Rovers are away to high-flying Leicester so I''ll avoid that one like the plague, Ricky Lambert or no Ricky Lambert.....

Peterborough to beat Hereford - ignore me at your peril - I''ve got 3 out of 4 for this month (I think....)

Just for Arrdee, Bristol Rovers trivia part two:

The closest the mighty Gas came to European competition was in the 1992/93 season when they missed out on reaching the international stage of the Anglo-Italian Cup on a coin toss held over the phone with West Ham.

I opted for Peterborough last week and they brushed aside Huddersfield 4-0 and it seems like a lot of people are getting on them this week so i am going elsewhere but still staying in League 1 and my selection is Oldham to beat Yeovil.  

Oldham are unbeaten at home in the league and Yeovil are struggling at the wrong end of the table so after 4 out of 4 winning naps in October hopefully Oldham will get me off to a good start in November!

Got a bad feeling about City''game but I would never bet against my own team so for me its Man U to beat Hull.

Manchester United to beat Hull

United have to go to the Emirates next weekend so should be highly motivated to avoid adding to the 8 point deficit from top spot in this weeks game. 

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]Rotherham vs. Wycombe.  Wycombe are flying at the top of League 2, while Rotherham have lost 2 home games on the spin and have 8 points from their 14 games.  For that reason it''s got to be a Wycombe win. Peter Taylor knows the division well enough to negotiate this one.
[/quote]

Don''t forget to add 17 points to Rotherham''s total for punishment at start of season, even so still a good pick.

TSG Hoffenheim v Karlsruhe in the German Bundesliga looks a nailed on home win to me !

Good luck Leeds Canary, I shall be watching your progress from afar this week, but don''t tell Ray he gets right miffed when I go down to London, sh !

Now lovely Young Gun looking through the leagues in my mission to find a winner I came across Leixoes who are second in the Portuguese league only on goal difference playing the team second from bottom who have only managed two draws this season so far , now if I was pricing this fixture I would have Leixoes  at least 1-5 but no Boyle sports have them at 8-11 which has started the alarm bells ringing with me , do the bookies know something I don''t ? I am going to give this a little more thought before naming my "nap"....arrdee.

Cheers to everyone so far. Theres lots of great picks so far, but keep em coming! It will be quite late on Friday evening before I post the final selection as I''m taking my little girl to a halloween party.

Now the first dilemma -

A "Smith & Wesson style six bullet shootout" or a risky "Magnificent seven"???

I heard those alarm bells when I napped Hercules the week before last Arrdee. It turned out I should have listened to them but to this day I don''t know what the bookies saw that I missed.

As for this week, I''m going to Spain where Valencia (with 4 home games resulting in 4 home wins and 12 home goals) take on Racing who, despite drawing at Barca early season, have not yet won a game.

Valencia V Racing      Home Win

Good luck "Young Gun". I''m sure your selections will be sure fire winners and you will be known as "Top Gun" forever more. [Y]

That time again already? Well I have to go for a banker after Man Utd''s draw against Everton - such a disappointment.

CHELSEA home win vs Sunderland

My nap is Chelsea.

That''ll be Chelsea then.

Chelsea.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Cheers to everyone so far. Theres lots of great picks so far, but keep em coming! It will be quite late on Friday evening before I post the final selection as I''m taking my little girl to a halloween party.

Now the first dilemma -

A "Smith & Wesson style six bullet shootout" or a risky "Magnificent seven"???

[/quote]

Now Young Gun you know you do just as you like , thats the wonder of being in charge of the Free Bet , you are as all the Pickers who have made the final selections , you are answerable to no one , just do your own thing , just as you see it....[Y]....arrdee. 

In my habbit of picking matches that haven''t already been picked yet I''m going for Valencia Vs Racing Santander.Valencia have 4 wins from 4 at home so far in the league with a goal difference of +10!Racing have been patchy to say the least this season and although they have picked up more points away from home than at home I feel Valencia have too much class.Only thing is I''m not sure who will score Valencia''s goals. Villa has so far been in the habbit of scoring for two games in a row then not scoring and this game on that pattern isn''t his game to score. On the other hand it is Mata''s game as he''s been scoring one goal every other game! Still it''s a Valencia home win for me! Seen them a few times this season and they look good so far.Davo

[quote user="Davo"]In my habbit of picking matches that haven''t already been picked yet I''m going for Valencia Vs Racing Santander.

Valencia have 4 wins from 4 at home so far in the league with a goal difference of +10!

Racing have been patchy to say the least this season and although they have picked up more points away from home than at home I feel Valencia have too much class.

Only thing is I''m not sure who will score Valencia''s goals. Villa has so far been in the habbit of scoring for two games in a row then not scoring and this game on that pattern isn''t his game to score. On the other hand it is Mata''s game as he''s been scoring one goal every other game!

Still it''s a Valencia home win for me! Seen them a few times this season and they look good so far.

Davo
[/quote]

Check Nuttys selection Davo.[;)][;)]