Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

A fan on the Board - who would you choose?

Peter Cullum has said that he wants to appoint a fan to the board if his takeover is successful. Who would you like to see fill that position if you had the choice?

My personal choice would be the gentleman who has explained the club''s published accounts in plain English to the rest of us; has used those accounts to demonstrate the failure of the ''prudence-with-ambition'' policy; who continues to to respond to the personal attacks on him by his detractors with well-argued factual statements; who was in the forefront of the battle to oust Robert Chase; and who remains a staunch supporter of our beloved club.  Step forward Mr. Carrow.

Fan on the board is a dangerous game. You need someone who is actually up to the job of being a board member of a plc, and knows what they are getting themselves into. Most of those would be professionally qualified as accountants or lawyers, and most of those currently active would probably be conflict barred. So you''re looking at a retired most probably.

"That Tilson bloke he would tell it like it is and his communication skills would be of benefit."

Irony never comes across well on message boards does it?

[quote user="the pigman"]the guy who sits behind us in the family area and constantly swears,get him in the directors box.[/quote]Where abouts do you sit? [:$]I''d go for ardee....*****Sits down at press conference. Camul stands up with his little press thing in that press hat: "So Mr. Ducker, what say you about these allegations that you have embezzled funds from transfer fees received, to fund your sausage fetish?". Ardee, putting on a sweat: "Let me tell you this story of how I lost "somebody"....."*****

Come on guys there is only one person for the job...................................

JORDIMURRELL   hours of fun!!!![:D]

OTBC

one of those names Listed on wikipedia who we are told "support" the club but probably dont even know where Norwich is and have never even heard of us!!!

jas :)

Wiz. His depressing outlook and lack of optimism might force the board out. Or it could have the opposite effect. Who knows??

I was going to join the clamour for arrdee, but it has to be Cheeeeeeseboooooard!And those fat fingers come from too many sossies!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I was going to join the clamour for arrdee, but it has to be Cheeeeeeseboooooard!

And those fat fingers come from too many sossies!
[/quote]

Definitely Arrdee.