Sign in to follow this  
beachball

Roeder or Huckeby

Hucks without a shadow of a doubt!!!

That man loved this club....Roedant just could not take the fact the fans loved Hux more than him FACT!!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]Why did''nt Roeder tell the fans that Huck''s would not be offered a new contract (seeing as he had made the decision weeks before) so we could say farewell to him, prior to Sunday???  I think his man management on this issue has been inept.

[/quote]

Maybe there was still a few season tickets to shift?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hucks anyday.

Is this how we repay 5 years of his loyality?

God I pray this comes back to haunt Rodent and NCFC directors 10 fold.[:@]

[/quote]

Fantastic support again Wiz - always got the best interests of the club at heart....

Hucks no question.

First it was getting rid of one of one of the best young keepers in Lewis and now our best player by far for the past 4 years. So Roeder thinks that players like Pattison are better does he. Roeder has lost the plot and a lot of his supporters. Don''t be surprised for the fans to turn on Roeder when the new season starts.

Hmmm, a man who has been our most important and creative player over the last 5 years? A man who truly loves this club and bleeds yellow and green? Or a manager who is tactically inept, has zero man management skills and is clearly a bitter, egotistical spineless individual? Tough choice! Still gotta love the way a lot our fans seem to forget everything darren huckerby has done for this club yet see rodent as the messiah because we scraped survival by a couple of points, it''s really not quite the miracle everyone seems to make out.

Hucks..roeder doesnt have a clue (hope I am wrong) the eternal pessimist in me says we will be relegated next season with roeder at the helm.

Roeder.The memory of a great player can''t actually go out on the pitch and play for us. We might as well get Sutton, Eadie and Peters back on that logic.Move on and move forward.

[quote user="tribes"]Rodent is an egotistical prat. Hucks will always be a hero.[/quote]

Based on what exactly? I bet you''ve never met Roeder! You''re a complete idiot.

Huckerby for me too.Roeder will be long gone and forgotten at this Club, like a great many other mediocre managers before him. Huckerby will always be a Norwich City Legend.

[quote user="Wings"]

[quote user="tribes"]Rodent is an egotistical prat. Hucks will always be a hero.[/quote]

Based on what exactly? I bet you''ve never met Roeder! You''re a complete idiot.

[/quote]I have met Rodent and I have to agree - he is an egotistical prat!

Ill let you know in a years time...

But for now Roeder. Seeing as though we were 1/10 to go down when he took over.

The problem is the anger is only there cos of how he was treated (Which I fully agree with). We cant keep renewing his contract just to appease the fans, when would it end?

Huckerbyyyyyyyy, oh huckerrrrbyyyyyy...

[quote user="fearofambition"]

Or a manager who is tactically inept, has zero man management skills and is clearly a bitter, egotistical spineless individual? 

[/quote]

I''ve changed my avatar today as a tribute but reading stuff like this makes me want to change it right back. I''d hate for people to think I was on the same side as you [:$]

Roeder. I loved Huckerby but you lot are bloody rediculous. An aging player who was well past it.

You blubbing sounds ridiculous - but we didnt get to say goodbye *blub*, *blub* - quick sack another manager im sure we can get someone better.

Huckerby is not a loss in football terms - he was the best player we had 2 years ago. He is a name that will go down in Norwich history. But i for one will be trying my hardest to help Roeder''s go into the history books. By showing my support to him trying to redevelop the whole club on little money.

Not really a relevant question for me!

I support Norwich City football club and all of its best interests!

No one person will be bigger than the club!

Keeping a clearly still more than good enough player who tries his heart out for the team is clearly in the clubs best interests!

Keeping a successfull manager is clearly in the clubs best interests!

At this moment in time we need some continuity with the manager so Roeder has to be given time!

Therefore I''d of wanted both to stay!

To be fair this is a pointless argument...its going to be Roeder.

I''d rather have both but I think Roeder has plans up his sleeves after releasing Hucks, he must do! Just got to wait and see what happens!