Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The Ipswich twins are backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Were they born that dense or did it come with practice?

• Haha 2

Watched that five minutes ago and still chuckling to myself, they are what my late Dad would call ‘Rum Uns’ for sure. I think if they came at me wanting a fight I would literally laugh myself to death. Saturday really was the result that just keeps giving. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Used to serve the one on the left when I worked in a bank on Norwich High Street, absolutely harmless.

Really? I thought they came across as terrifying...

1 hour ago, crab man said:

Is that the cast from The Hills have eyes? 😂

Looks like they're wearing the Hannibal Lecter mask from 'Silence of the Lambs' 😲

I used to give Kenny a lift to the co-op when he worked near me, nice chap but wears his heart on his sleeve far too much and people take advantage.  He looks so much older since I've last seen him though.

As above, they're really quite harmless, although i'd you have to wonder what Glyn has in that CEX bag, probably some dodgy old Betamax's 🙂

One of them has something to do with one of the veterans footy teams I have played against. I believe they have additional needs. Away from footy talk they are quite mild. I think most folks my age or older (lets say 40) will remember them from their time working on the flower stall on the corner of the market.

One of them used to be a glass collector at Jumping Jacks, a bar with a dance floor situated where Waterstone's is now, but before they rebuilt that area.

It's funny, I am pretty certain they are smiling and laughing and meaning it in jest too. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chicken said:

One of them has something to do with one of the veterans footy teams I have played against. I believe they have additional needs. Away from footy talk they are quite mild. I think most folks my age or older (lets say 40) will remember them from their time working on the flower stall on the corner of the market.

One of them used to be a glass collector at Jumping Jacks, a bar with a dance floor situated where Waterstone's is now, but before they rebuilt that area.

It's funny, I am pretty certain they are smiling and laughing and meaning it in jest too. 

I worked with him at Mercy on Prince of wales road just under 20 years ago too - as you’ve said harmless enough, I’m sure one was a Norwich fan at one point and worked on the market 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

HEEEEYYY YYYOOOUUUU CCCUUUNNNNTTTSSSS

0_JS204903111.jpg

Dunno here, as much as I like a bit of rip-taking I must say I'm a little queasy of aiming at their looks considering one of theirs pot-shotted at Westy when preparing for that half-marathon. Stupidity and such strikes me as fair game though - but I'm just a bit hesitant re. the looks side of things.

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Only ever see one of them about the market now. (I think it's Kenny). He's good value. I like to give him an OTBC or COYY and when he sees it's me he gives a smile and a volley of abuse! He had a megaphone one day, as if he isn't loud enough anyway, so one of the guys listening to the Christian preacher heard him. The guy came and asked me if I wanted him to report the abuse! As if!!

He has 'Ed Sheeran's a Legend - The Twins are Legends' on the back of his shirt. I can't agree with Ed Sheeran...

Edited by nutty nigel

To say they are two nutcases is putting it mildly

is this a scene from the charlie and the chocolate factory 18 version reboot, 

1 hour ago, eddie1 said:

is this a scene from the charlie and the chocolate factory 18 version reboot, 

Cor, this is a dark old sock account. 😂

Welcome back!! 

Jesus wept, how dare that grotty little club accused us of being inbred, banter aside them two surely actually are?? 🤷‍♂️

It’s like I said, Ipswich are assembling a care in the community avengers super team. It’s a worry, it really is.

Used to sell bags an' cases an' stuff on the Market....They're not a bad pair o' bro's....Bless 'em....

17 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Used to serve the one on the left when I worked in a bank on Norwich High Street, absolutely harmless.

17 hours ago, hogesar said:

Really? I thought they came across as terrifying...

To be honest I thought one of them went to court years ago charged with several sexual assaults in the Prince of Wales Road area, it was in the Evening News at the time. So whichever one of them that one was can't be called "absolutely harmless"