Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Foxes v Canaries*

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Come on, you love it because it means you can come on here and have a lovely whinge.

Yeh, I also get that we are woeful but some fans just are not supporters. In the true sense of the word. Only post when things are tough.

• Like 3

Complete lack of character in this Norwich squad. Looks like they want to lose, certainly they are studiously avoiding attempting to play in their half.

Top 6 - more like bottom 6 on this performance and that is our trouble not brave enough to go for it 

• Sad 1

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

We have basically our strongest 11 out. I don’t rate Wagners in game management, but what options does he have to improve this? Leicester are much superior.

Didn’t have to play so very negatively- that allowed them to attack - which they are good at- and took the focus and pressure of their defence- which has been questionable- really bad tactical approach. 

Just now, Bomber said:

Top 6 - more like bottom 6 on this performance and that is our trouble not brave enough to go for it 

Exactly why it's pretty pointless getting to the play offs, we won't go for it.

Totally inept management second half not working at all just waiting for them to score .. and they do !! Rubbish we havent string 2 passes together .. change the bloody tactics and players 

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Well it  more or less confirmed how we might do in the playoffs-- we dont like teams that pressurizes us - we concede to easily 

I agree. It is not a big surprise losing away to Leicester but it's alarming how uncompetitive we are given that this is what would await us in the Play Offs.

Wagner making changes after we go behind. Absolute clown.

All the best. 

Big Keith Scott 

The poor away fans having to watch us just give up. Man, where’s the heart?

I think we have to hope for a moment of brilliance from Sara or Sainz to get anything from this.

4 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

He's neither proactive, nor reactive, he's just utterly, utterly useless.

He's had the sweet sum of fack all on the bench to 'react' with, look at the respective benches! 

Go on then, what would you have done and when to change the games impetus?

713634808_Screenshot2024-04-01135846.png.d20db96e7fe50d0b5875d799b9e49772.png

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

We have basically our strongest 11 out. I don’t rate Wagners in game management, but what options does he have to improve this? Leicester are much superior.

Aboh surely worth a look at this stage. Not much else to play with 

Edited by S_81

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Didn’t have to play so very negatively- that allowed them to attack - which they are good at- and took the focus and pressure of their defence- which has been questionable- really bad tactical approach. 

exactly we have a Striker and danger man in Sarge who is fine form you have to put pressure on 

yet we are relying on out weakest link Defence by sitting back 

Incredibly frustrating match to watch, I have no problem sitting back at the end of the game but to just play defensively like that from the get go was always going to invite trouble. 

We need to be much braver as we are more than capable of causing trouble when we go on the front foot.

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Wagner making changes after we go behind. Absolute clown.

I would have wanted to leave the bunch of dregs and children on our bench for as long as possible too, we had absolutely nobody on the bench that could cause Leicester any issues or create anything at all for Sargent. Possible exception being Fasshnact finding a spawny goal, but he was our one card really.

I think a lesson to learn is Barnes can’t play two games in three days.

1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

Where has all this enthusiasm miraculously appeared from?

Might have done a Maradona and all had a little bump. 

Paid the price for giving these far too much respect. Now we are behind, we aren't scared of them anymore 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

I would have wanted to leave the bunch of dregs and children on our bench for as long as possible too, we had absolutely nobody on the bench that could cause Leicester any issues or create anything at all for Sargent. Possible exception being Fasshnact finding a spawny goal, but he was our one card really.

i think you have to try , 1st teamer having a mare does not mean a kid could come on and play better 

We all get the joy of watching Vardy score against us next so can’t wait for that.

Wagner makes changes and we look 10 times better. But he decides to wait until we're behind to do it. Absolute shambles of a manager. Get him gone.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.