cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Bluebirds*

2 minutes ago, Shannock Bob said:

Been a great watch and I have a feeling we aren’t done yet! I can feel SVH is  to net before the whistle!

He got an assist at least. Could have been selfish and shot but laid it off to Fass. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K Lo said:

A gap of 0 points and +2 better GD.
*and they have a game in hand.

yeah, since I quoted a post about goal difference I thought that would be obvious.

I think that’s one of the most complete and dominant performances of the Wagner era. Absolutely fantastic performance and result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

He got an assist at least. Could have been selfish and shot but laid it off to Fass. 

He’s looking a shrewd signing and look forward to seeing more of him. With Sarge being on fire and hopefully remaining fit though I think he will be restricted to a big part role.

A great 3 points again! OTBC

Whose was that brilliant touch at the start of the move that led to the fourth goal? Picked up a loose, bouncing ball with his back to goal and turned it very deftly 180 degrees to get us moving forward. Absolute class.

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

I think that’s one of the most complete and dominant performances of the Wagner era. Absolutely fantastic performance and result.

It was what I was expecting when he was appointed, really aggressive front-foot pressing and attacking at pace. The desire to win the ball back today was fantastic. Cardiff looked pretty dreadful, but we put them away very stylishly today. Great to see

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Wow - what a difference a few wins can do- Wagner now cannot do any wrong, may it continue 

Well I can assure you I’m primed and ready with a bucket full of boo’s the minute he slips up.

Well done lads, cracking win.

Outstanding team performance today. Every player was up for it. Moved the ball around quickly, far more positive movement. didn't give the opposition a moment to settle. we are coming into form at just the right time and I think we could go all the way if we continue to play like this.

• Like 1

That was an excellent performance. Some of the close control by Sara and Sainz was a joy to watch. 

I'm not sure if we were superb or Cardiff were awful. Perhaps both. 

I'm hoping that Wagner will now treat every game as a home game and we go for the throat at Blackburn next week. 

Some good little touches today. Sure, we needed the obligatory “give them a gift” kick up the **** to get us going but some good little moments.

28 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Whose was that brilliant touch at the start of the move that led to the fourth goal? Picked up a loose, bouncing ball with his back to goal and turned it very deftly 180 degrees to get us moving forward. Absolute class.

Fassnacht, looking at the highlights.

Quiet on here tonight, isn't it?

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Incidentally, Kamara's got a hat-trick of assists for Portsmouth today. And Springett seems to be a sub at Northampton.

Think this indicates exactly the way those two careers are going to go. Unfortunately for Tony he just doesn't seem to be up to standards. Kings Lynn will probably be the final destination much like the Jarvis Bros. 

7 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

yeah, since I quoted a post about goal difference I thought that would be obvious.

'Twas indeed.
I shall stand in the corner for 10 minutes, beat myself with a stick and reflect upon my behaviour.

Edited by K Lo
  • Haha 1

Really hope we have not left it too late and our momentum can continue for our promotion push

20 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Bit futten quiet on Ere hent’et?

I thought you were speaking German for a moment there.