cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Bluebirds*

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for these Kiwi, I love them, they looked nailed on but your strategy has maximised the potential return. 

I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is boosted by £9.38 to £81.93. Here are the details...

Liverpool **EP**

13/20

12:30 Sat

Celtic **EP**

1/5

15:00 Sat

Hearts  **EP**

8/11

15:00 Sat

Bolton **EP**

13/20

17:15 Sat

Slovan Bratislava **EP**

1/7

14:00 Sun

AEK Athens **EP**

1/8

17:00 Sun

Four tomorrow starting with Liverpool at 12:30 with the last two on Sunday finishing in Athens at 17:00.

Good luck KiwiScot and all you PUPs :classic_smile:

1449568462_Rayssignature-05Feb2024.jpg.0b763fc88d77d9fc8f860a1b0843f59a.jpg

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for these Wacky. This looks a brilliant and positive strategy and 33/1 for Sainz outside the box does look really generous. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

HT-FT Norwich-Norwich

£1 Bet 365

15/8

£2.87

Norwich 3-1

£1 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Norwich 3-1, Sargent anytime scorer

£1 Bill Hill

22/1

£23.00

Norwich 2-0, Sargent anytime scorer

£1 Bill Hill

18/1

£19.00

Norwich win, over 3.5 goals and Sargent anytime scorer

£1 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

Norwich win and over 4.5 goals 

£1 Bet 365

7/1

£8.00

Own goal in the match

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Sainz first scorer 

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Sainz to score from outside the box

£2 Bet 365

33/1

£68.00

Good luck Wacky and of course our beloved Canaries :classic_smile:

Edited by KiwiScot

4 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

1449568462_Rayssignature-05Feb2024.jpg.0b763fc88d77d9fc8f860a1b0843f59a.jpg

Sainz first scorer and the own goal double could be a good option, based on his wild attempt at Gunn's goal against Watford. 

Only a win will do, I assume Sargent is out so expect Barnes to be the lone striker. I'd like to see McCallum start ahead of DG as he offers more going forward but can't see that happening, so the only changes will be Nunez for Sargent and Hanley for Sorenson.  

1 minute ago, DraytonBoy said:

Only a win will do, I assume Sargent is out so expect Barnes to be the lone striker. I'd like to see McCallum start ahead of DG as he offers more going forward but can't see that happening, so the only changes will be Nunez for Sargent and Hanley for Sorenson.  

HugeDonk and Barnes side by side. Brexitball.

I hope we rest Sargent, why risk him with such an important end of season coming up, better to sit this one out and get fit.

For me we must play VH as a direct replacement, Barnes on his own doesn’t work, I’d still consider dropping Barnes for Nunez with VH up too. Keeping him in the bench to come on later in the game.

But I’m not the manager with the pressure on his shoulders, as I’ve been saying Wagners being doing a decent job given this squad!

• Like 2

Who knows what will come out of the 'tombola' this game, but I'd be surprised if SVH starts.

We need to have better overall control before the unknown quantity of SVH is slotted in, and for me that means Nunez in for Sargent.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Who knows what will come out of the 'tombola' this game, but I'd be surprised if SVH starts.

We need to have better overall control before the unknown quantity of SVH is slotted in, and for me that means Nunez in for Sargent.

I seriously wouldn’t understand why we signed him if Sargent’s injured and we dont replace him with SVH.

Cardiff are on a poor run and we are at home, the guys match fit and has a great record at arguably a higher level. Play him.

Edited by Monty13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

I seriously wouldn’t understand why we signed him if Sargent’s injured and we dont replace him with SVH.

Cardiff are on a poor run and we are at home, the guys match fit and has a great record at arguably a higher level. Play him.

we need to try him now so if he is any good we can buy him do not know if we have a clause ? 

but get him in scoring some goals get him happy here so he wants to stay 

Can ai just say to you all that I’m having a great day at the football. Having a few pints and plan to go to the game and just express myself in the regular way based on what I see with no influence whatsoever from random fans living in the far flung corners of the globe because they “enjoy the scenery” (mmhmm, I bet you do)

God I love this club and this city and this county with no outside influence about how I should do it at all. Fantastic.

Just now, norfolkngood said:

we need to try him now so if he is any good we can buy him do not know if we have a clause ? 

but get him in scoring some goals get him happy here so he wants to stay 

Pretty sure Pinkun said we have a buy option, he has the potential to be a bargain signing if he shows the form he had previously in Holland.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Pretty sure Pinkun said we have a buy option, he has the potential to be a bargain signing if he shows the form he had previously in Holland.

Exactly why we should be trying him then ,

if he starts scoring here he would be worth a lot more than agreed price 

11 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Can ai just say to you all that I’m having a great day at the football. Having a few pints and plan to go to the game and just express myself in the regular way based on what I see with no influence whatsoever from random fans living in the far flung corners of the globe because they “enjoy the scenery” (mmhmm, I bet you do)

God I love this club and this city and this county with no outside influence about how I should do it at all. Fantastic.

Sounds like you're washing something else down with those pints. Nice, enjoy! OTBC

1 minute ago, paddycanary said:

Sounds like you're washing something else down with those pints. Nice, enjoy! OTBC

Shots of bitty with every pint mate lol

• Haha 2

That's more like it. Quirky but no real cause for contention.

Quel surpris.

Edited by BroadstairsR

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He's ill.

Can't really argue with that team, all things considered.

I’m sure plenty will, from force of habit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aboh gets a taste. Contract incoming?

Great to see Sarge in. We may well get half an hour of van Hooijdonk in the second half too. 

Just now, paddycanary said:

Aboh gets a taste. Contract incoming?

Great to see Sarge in. We may well get half an hour of van Hooijdonk in the second half too. 

Rather see him come on than Fash

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He's ill.

Can't really argue with that team, all things considered.

Does Sorenson really deserve to be dropped?