cambridgeshire canary

Saucy scintillating surprisingly scrumptious Sainz

Seems we do have quite the footballer on our hands. Does make you wonder why he was not starting earlier this season.. I mean you really telling me the rumours he "was not ready" was down to him not speaking English? I mean come on

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I think you are getting a bit carried away there Cam.Impressive stats but one of the reasons I think he has not started is although he does run around a lot and is obviously quite quick his defensive skills are not that good and I think that is important when you play as we do with quite high full backs.I prefer him to Onel from an attacking point of view but he just has that one weakness

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems we do have quite the footballer on our hands. Does make you wonder why he was not starting earlier this season.. I mean you really telling me the rumours he "was not ready" was down to him not speaking English? I mean come on

Was out injured until October then wasn’t fit enough 

Edited by Yobocop
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

Was out injured until October then wasn’t for enough 

Seemed a pretty nasty injury and as we can see with others, won't rush them back.

He's an absolute player

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You keep on and on and on about this, but he was injured for a good while, had to build his fitness up and presumably learn how to play in our system/league before the coaching staff deemed him ready to play. 

Maybe, just maybe if they had rushed him in he may not be producing the goods like he now is? 

• Like 2

I like the fact that he takes responsibility. A bit like Emi he makes the rest of the team play quicker. He rarely plays a pointless sideways or backward pass and he unsettles the opposition with his movement. And he made w*nker signs at the Ipswich fans. 

A very good player indeed. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

He reminds me of my namesake - well apart from one thing: the smart haircut and tidy beard. Ok two things: the smart haircut, tidy beard and scoring goals. Ok three things: the tidy haircut, smart beard, the goals and the lack of crunching tackles.

But he has got the short fuse and developing cult status.

I blame Webber. Look how long he has kept Hanley and Sargeant out of the team. As to us keep taking these breaks, missing game no wonder we are where we are. Why don't we play more games on a Friday, before the opposition get here. I mean come on

• Haha 5

Definitely seems to have a bit about him, loved him getting stuck in to the Ipswich game. He seems to be what we've missed out wide, however let's not get carried away and over hype the lad, let him play and if he turns into the reincarnation of Emi, fantastic. 

Hanley, Sargent, Barnes and Sainz were obviously swinging a leg and weren't properly injured at all. Should have been playing on one leg!

I have been very critical of Wagner but feel him and the coaching team have got Sainz spot on.

• Like 1

Omg it's screaming for more 90s..one half the drum posse will be to young to remember.

BORJA SAINZ

BORJA SAINZ 

Oooo I know that something good is gonna happen 

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Omg it's screaming for more 90s..one half the drum posse will be to young to remember.

BORJA SAINZ

BORJA SAINZ 

BOR..BOR...BORJA SAINZ!

Like it in an awful kind of way ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

BORJA SAINZ

BORJA SAINZ 

Met one of the duo yesterday... Jez (weirdly, as you've posted this Nexus!). Really nice fella.

#synchronicityisreal

• Like 1

It's def an option. Sadly my kids didn't know the song when I suggested

Bor bor borya sainz

Give him the ball 

N something good is gonna happen...

• Like 1

oh when the Sainz is scoring goals

we're gonna sing Y Viva Espana

when the Sainz is scoring goals

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

THIS!!!!

1 hour ago, canarybubbles said:

I want to be in the Barclay 

When the Sainz is scoring goals? 

• Like 2

On 24/12/2023 at 11:17, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

He reminds me of my namesake - well apart from one thing: the smart haircut and tidy beard. Ok two things: the smart haircut, tidy beard and scoring goals. Ok three things: the tidy haircut, smart beard, the goals and the lack of crunching tackles.

I know he's Spanish but the Inquisition? C'mon that's pushing it a bit ...

On 24/12/2023 at 12:17, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

In the spirit of the old quiz show Chain Letters, change the "l" in "cult" to an "n" to make..... 

• Haha 1