Graham Paddons Beard

According to Binny McKenna

On 17/12/2023 at 19:46, JUBWICKS75 said:

I guess you really derailed our season 😆

It’s looking that way 

Despite all the pantwetting and bigging up of the binners we broke them. 

Edited by nutty nigel
💛⚽💚💪💪🏿

On 17/12/2023 at 19:46, JUBWICKS75 said:

I guess you really derailed our season 😆

Bump....again

1 win in 9 since December 16th

How can a team who were promoted in October be 4th in February??

• Like 1

Ipswich haven’t got the heart to be promoted.

Absolute hole of a town, crap little fake cockney residents. Absolute disaster of a county.

11 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Bump....again

1 win in 9 since December 16th

How can a team who were promoted in October be 4th in February??

Maybe it’s a repeat of the 2019-20 season. Didn’t they get off to a great start in their first season in the third tier, top of the table midway in the season and in the end failed to even make the playoffs?

Edited by HazzaJet

It's hard to argue against the suggestion that we put a massive spanner in their works when we drew their cup final. However, they are a decent team so it will be an interesting run in. 

• Like 1

expect them to turn it around but... outside of a couple of names they was overperforming based on the past history of the players involved so it could be a classic derby downfall

Ipswich were 10 points clear of 3rd when they played Norwich, 8 games ago and 24 pts ahead of Norwich.
Now 2 pts off 2nd and 15 pts ahead of Norwich.
So essentially thrown away a 12 point advantage in 9 games. Impressive.

Probably gearing himself up for the Palarse job now they are struggling.

According to the latest bleats from the Land of Bin, they were never going to be able to compete against ex PL clubs, because of parachute payments. Yet the one continuous squeak from them was that the US pension fund held billions in funds, and so the odd hundred million or so would easily fall their way. In fact, as elsewhere on here, they were telling anyone who would listen in October that they were already promoted.

Unfortunately that dustcart has long since veered over into the gutter.  Including playing us, they have collected 8 points from their last 8 league games. Which would have them one point above relegation

And at 7pm the defeated bin folk are not even halfway home as they sit on 'Turnip Town' the club away coach. Never mind lads, there's always next season 🤣

Despite their run, they haven’t actually played any worse. I think Moore is a good signing, and so I do expect them to pick up again. I think they’ll consolidate 4th and they’ll be strong in the playoffs. I personally wouldn’t want to face them.. as tantalising prospect as it sounds!

To finish 4th after the start they had would be a disaster. To play us when they were 24 points ahead of us would be a similar disaster for them.  We are a far better team than when we last played them. They have struggled since - whether because of that game, I don't know and I doubt. Teams often struggle the second time around, as the other side get the measure of them.

We are currently 15 points behind them, we could end up 15 points behind them. It does not matter as long as they finish 3rd or 4th to our 6th. We go into those two games as equals. What was seen today was the players wanting to win, a determination to take all three points. That drive seems to have gone out of the binners.

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

All that pantwetting for nowt…

Seems to be an awful lot (all ?) of those anti club whiners absent tonight. Surely it doesn't take that long to put on clean (dry) undergarments.

• Like 2

The ITFC fans and McBinna himself seem to have gone into the default mode of blaming the officials for virtually every poor result.

Yesterday it was a foul and a 'blatant' offside which led to Preston's opening goals. I haven't seen the highlights, but suspect neither were as clear-cut as they suggest.

Interesting that their new saviour, Kieffer Moore, is nearly thirty-two whilst our new boy is in his early twenties. I thought we were the team that they labelled "Dad's Army?"

Their midfield heavily relies upon two oldies as well.

All is not well in binland. They are dropping league position quicker than a ****'s draws at the moment. 

Knock the hospital passes from defence on the head and I really fancy us at Carrow Road as long as no more crucial injuries occur.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

I think failing to beat us has had an effect on them, especially because of the way they approached the game. That was their manager's fault. 

Their other issue is that no one in the Championship had played them before. As soon as they started playing teams a second time the wheels fell off. 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I think failing to beat us has had an effect on them, especially because of the way they approached the game. That was their manager's fault. 

Their other issue is that no one in the Championship had played them before. As soon as they started playing teams a second time the wheels fell off. 

Nothing to do with our main striker/hold up player (Hirst) pulling up against Lecister on boxing day 🤔

7 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Nothing to do with our main striker/hold up player (Hirst) pulling up against Lecister on boxing day 🤔

It's very kind of you to tell me his name but I'm afraid I'm none the wiser. Don't want to sound rude but we managed to beat one of the best in form teams in the division yesterday without our leading scorer. 

13 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

One player and the wheels came off.

How many did we have out at one time, including our main striker? 

Also, Sargent is infinitely better than Hirst (who?) in any case. 

According to you lot, Broadchurch or whatever his name is was a PL player in the making, now he is being slagged off. Is he injured as well, or just out of his depth?

Edited by BroadstairsR

6 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

He’s key for you, no doubt. Similarly to Sargent with us. Hopefully Moore doesn’t fill that gap.. and he started he well yesterday!

Maidstone though. Maidstone! You’ll never live that down, and quite right. Utterly embarrassing for you lot. Highest EPL defeat, the biggest FA cup upset of all time… you do have history alright. Sorry, off on a tangent 😉