KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Bristol v Norwich****

His logic will be that he wants to hold onto the ball better than Watford, I'm sure. He's probably also accepted we're conceding at least 2 so he's setting out to score 3 or 4.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yep, last roll of the dice type thing. They rarely come off. Occasionally they do. 

Biggest issue for me is not him taking a gamble, what does it matter at this point for him, it’s dropping Batth for Duffy considering recent form.

• Like 1

Been pretty disillusioned with it all recently (let's be honest, for quite a while now).

Just saw the lineup and came back here to say, WTAF.

Omnishambles

It's easy not to care too much about the result here with all that is going on. But with QPR getting two wins in a row and almost everyone below us picking up something this week, we could easily get dragged into a relegation battle. We badly need the points here.

If we do manage to get a point or more, it will be a freak and nothing whatsoever to do with managerial nous.

It's football and anything can happen.

Even if we do scrape a win, I will be unable to credit it to Wagner .... I have long since lost faith in that man.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

It's easy not to care too much about the result here with all that is going on. But with QPR getting two wins in a row and almost everyone below us picking up something this week, we could easily get dragged into a relegation battle. We badly need the points here.

We just have to wait for some reason until we are really in trouble.

Why do we wait? Because Delias a nice old lady or something? It’s hard to say.

Nigella is better than Delia, we should chant that at her every minute of every game until she leaves.

5 minutes ago, kirku said:

Been pretty disillusioned with it all recently (let's be honest, for quite a while now).

Just saw the lineup and came back here to say, WTAF.

Omnishambles

Erm, we sold him to Forest. 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Biggest issue for me is not him taking a gamble, what does it matter at this point for him, it’s dropping Batth for Duffy considering recent form.

Yeah. I dont rate Duffy. Even slightly. But Baath on the ball is league 2 level. And for some reason Wagner is persisting with that style and he just can't play it. Neither can Duffy in my opinion but he's slightly better at it.

Come on guys

lets just really believe and send positive vibes or something?

Because life is a Disney movie from the 90s, right?

48 minutes ago, Conrad said:

McClean centre half? No Batth? Duffy and Hernandez keep their place? The electric pace of Barnes up front? Clearly I lack the imagination to be a Norwich manager! 

Absolutely mad McLean as centreback. He doesn't tackle in midfield so how is he going to cope where he has too put his foot in?? 

34 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Batth surely has shagged Mrs Wagner 

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And Sainz joined in

And Hwang filmed it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, hogesar said:

Yeah. I dont rate Duffy. Even slightly. But Baath on the ball is league 2 level. And for some reason Wagner is persisting with that style and he just can't play it. Neither can Duffy in my opinion but he's slightly better at it.

we should not be in the position but if you are play to players strengths ,

If Baath can not play silky football at the back Row z it and reset or go direct and challenge for second ball  ,

Maybe not what Wagner wants maybe we don't want to see it but if that is what you have work with it 

Gibbs being pushed forward again into his least useful position too. It’s so frustrating- I can’t remember as stupid selections as this from any other manager. 

Sara naturally dropping so deep he can defrost the cars in the car park outside the stadium. Exactly his best position I think we’ll all agree.

44 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Gunn

Stacey - Duffy - McLean

Hernandez ------------------------------------Giannoulis

Nunez - Gibbs - Sara

Barnes - Rowe

You heard it here first.

Onel aside that would almost make sense and will therefore surely not be happening. 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Away fans singing "play up Pompey" :classic_laugh:

Roughly what percentage of them? 

• Haha 1