Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

AGM Live

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not her finest hour tonight and she left the room at the end clutching a glass of wine naturally.

Perhaps those without such an obvious dislike of the woman might have thought that she had left with the same glass she arrived with. And stated that she left holding, rather than use the emotive word' clutching' - and why add the word naturally ? Maybe you should concentrate on trawling the bin boards to find those who agree with your view of our club, than making snide comments on here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

80% are. :classic_laugh:

She's lost the plot,  the only vocal support in the ground is coming from the 20% she's knocking,  if it wasn't for the snake pit divorces and a few other vocal passionate fans there would be nothing left. We try and support the players but it is really hard at the moment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Reeve was not supposed to say that until 6am 😉

Either way it's hardly a glowing endorsement of Wagner, but I have the feeling the boy Knapper might need a knudge in the next week or so.

I didn’t see him there but even if he was it wouldn’t have been in an official media capacity.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

50 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Oh No Tom will come up with a new idea tomorrow like  the Bond Scheme for training ground 

the club will be asking the Fans for funds to buy players now 

I doubt it. It seems Mark has been on the dog and bone to Australia. 

Perhaps this information isn't for the imaginary AGM thread though.

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I doubt it. It seems Mark has been on the dog and bone to Australia. 

Perhaps this information isn't for the imaginary AGM thread though.

Trying to get Theo back to play in goal Saturday 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

From what I have heard from a couple of sources in the room the smaller shareholders did a very very very poor job of holding the stowmarket 2 to account. Massively missed opportunity 

Surely you were there Waveney ? If not a massively missed opportunity.

18 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

One of his ideas must be taking out a contract on Essex. He was really getting on Tom’s t*ts with all his questions.

We are there to ask questions and try to get some answers. He is there to co-ordinate. No problem except that the clarity isn't always forthcoming so needs to be pressed.

3 hours ago, RobJames said:

Perhaps those without such an obvious dislike of the woman might have thought that she had left with the same glass she arrived with. And stated that she left holding, rather than use the emotive word' clutching' - and why add the word naturally ? Maybe you should concentrate on trawling the bin boards to find those who agree with your view of our club, than making snide comments on here.

Every real fan has a dislike for that horrible person. She's old and appears to be losing her mind by the state of her drunken appearance tonight 

29 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Every real fan has a dislike for that horrible person. She's old and appears to be losing her mind by the state of her drunken appearance tonight 

Every real person should have a dislike of your ageist, discriminatory post. Disgusting.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

Why aren’t we Portsmouth?

It's really bad isn't it . I have nothing left as a fan . 

Our job now as fans needs to be making sure they know its a lot more than 20%. Protests, and making it known before a ball is kicked until we get the inevitable sacking.

Just now, splutcho said:

Our job now as fans needs to be making sure they know it’s a lot more than 20%. Protests, and making it known before a ball is kicked until we get the inevitable sacking.

Indeed the apathy is killing the club 

12 minutes ago, splutcho said:

Our job now as fans needs to be making sure they know its a lot more than 20%. Protests, and making it known before a ball is kicked until we get the inevitable sacking.

You see the issue is the biggest protest this club has done in the past decade was about five people holding a bed sheet with some crayon scribbled on it

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

My late Dad told a story about somebody he worked with at Colmans who was easy to start an argument with, his workmates used to start and argument with him as they left off, this bloke lived out towards Mulbarton and his workmates lived in Thorpe, they all cycled into work, they once kept him arguing all the way to the top of Ketts Hill before he realised how far out of his way he had gone..............

Nobody cycling UP ketts hill has enough breath left to argue as they do it! I used to tackle it every day on the way home from school - it was a killer but I had thighs like Thor ever after a few years! 

5 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Every real person should have a dislike of your ageist, discriminatory post. Disgusting.

Lol you ok snowflake? she is old, that is a fact. Losing her mind ? She must be if she trusts Wagner, that has nothing to do with her age, you made that link. Being drunk ? Well she was clutching a glass of wine as usual and has a history of it.

Sounds like someone likes to be offended for offended sake you sad sad person. 

10 hours ago, RobJames said:

Has Omo played for Forest yet ?

No. Still yet to even make the match day squad for them in any competition

24 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Perfectly illustrated by your non-attendance last night.

I don’t own shares would like to but haven’t been able to find some to buy otherwise I would definitely attend 

For a long time I have liked Delia and the self-funding model, but I have to admit that I’m starting to feel it’s beginning to get beyond a joke now. About a decade ago it was still enough to fund PL survival, but soon I think it’s not even going to be enough to fund Championship survival. If things don’t get sorted out soon, I’m getting a nasty feeling we’re going to find ourselves in the same situation that our rivals were in in recent years - average attendance halved, and struggling in the 3rd tier.

Regarding the Wagner matter though, I am still willing to give him until Sargent is back to full fitness as it wasn’t until Sargent’s injury that we fell apart. If we still can’t get going once Sargent and Barnes are back together though, I think he has to go

11 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

what percentage % was the booze Delia was sluggin'?....

80%, probably.

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Perfectly illustrated by your non-attendance last night.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I don’t own shares would like to but haven’t been able to find some to buy otherwise I would definitely attend 

Fair enough. My apologies.

3 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

Why aren’t we Portsmouth?

I’m going down to ‘Porzzmuth’ today as it happens (to see see my old mates Therapy? on their current UK tour); maybe I’ll ask a few locals what they make of it all.