cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Hornets V Canaries*

2 minutes ago, city4eva said:

2 wins papered over the cracks.. Wagner out

Lucky ones at that, one at home to a team likely to be relegated. And more strange subs. 

Sainz and Nunes is worth a try though, shame it wasn't 15 minutes ago. 

Just now, Snitterfield Yellow said:

Absolute garbage since Watford scored their first goal.

Since david Wagner took over he is dreadful and if they do sack him they would probably get lampard who is just as dreadful 

Real test of Knapper now. And his independence. But we all know Delia rung good old David up and gave him assurances. Only people like Hoggy think that wasn’t a loaded thing to do. 

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Sounds like a great game for those who value entertainment over results.

Norwich have neither entertained or got a result so I guess we get neither? Watford have played well most of the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K Lo said:

I don't think that getting rid of Wagner would suddenly make our players better.

The Players might not be the Best but i Believe they are better than they are showing ,

I have never known a Norwich manager who has such poor in match management ,

what he and his Coaches are doing in training is anyone's guess we were meant to be super fit this season !!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

But it would surely make our tactics better. We could put bloody Cambridge Canary in charge and he wouldn't make this group any less shambolic.

He'd just be on here finding out what the general consensus is with team selections and go with that 🤣

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Norwich have neither entertained or got a result so I guess we get neither? Watford have played well most of the game. 

5 goals! How can it not be entertaining?!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Yep, at 2-0 there was no need to replace Hwang with another striker let alone an unfit one

Considering we had to look after possession you'd thought Nunez or Gibbs was the obvious option.

• Like 1

Wagnerball must be like Thunderball - random selection of numbers out of a bucket 

Edited by S_81

2 minutes ago, K Lo said:

I don't think that getting rid of Wagner would suddenly make our players better.

eh ?

Getting in a manager who would sit then down, watch the game afterwards and tell them in no uncdertain terms - mark the farken opposition

the commentatot has said Ismail like to play possession - well that is not difficult whan his players have a couple of options every time they get the ball

while City shuffle about hoping the ball will come back to them, on the law of averages

this is not a one off, this is every week, the players have been with different clubs so they know different, it is down to Wagners incompetence

• Like 1

Should be interesting at the AGM 

Anyone interested in my entrance it’s  up for sale at £100 starting price

Goals = entertainment.

What a simplistic view of football.

Makes sense from you.

Im sure it is to a neutral. Im not a neutral though. I only generally care about how Norwich play and Norwich have been garbage for large parts of this game. 

Just now, repman said:

Andy Hughes playing candy crush on his ipad in the background

It sure won’t be football manager 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Considering we had to look after possession you'd thought Nunez or Gibbs was the obvious option.

This is what let's Wagner down, it's staggering how poor a supposed professional coach can be at reading game situations 

23 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Then you misunderstood. 

It wasn't in relation to us taking the lead, which was obvious in, you know, the words I used...

But you read whatever helps your point flower.

FWIW: I didn’t misunderstand you at all. I get it, the negativity permeates everything and it can unquestionably get a bit much. Fall-guys, scapegoats, players written-off and others not given a chance. I could go on, but it’s tedious. 

I was also aware of the timing of your post. 

But perhaps you misunderstood *my* point, babes - which was how, unfortunately, this team has an uncanny knack of proving many of the negative points to be quite fair. 

What an evening. 

Just now, 2clubbanker said:

He won’t be sacked until the fans stop wasting their money and stop going 

It will happen after humiliation at Portman. It’s sadly scripted. And all Delia’s fault 

What is Wagner doing to our Club? We are a desperate joke of a team. What is the “Sporting Director” employed to do? Perhaps Krapper is here to take the money and laugh at the Supporters as the players are doing. How dare this complete shambles take their wages for not even bothering to attempt to play. Dreadful.

1 minute ago, repman said:

Andy Hughes playing candy crush on his ipad in the background

Maybe he will go over to the away fans and ask them whatever they are complaining about again ?