Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

England V North Macedonia

Dodgy penalty conceded and now an OG equaliser. It's almost like an attempt at a raging cra-pfest.

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Dodgy penalty conceded and now an OG equaliser. It's almost like an attempt at a raging cra-pfest.

The England we know and love.

( just realised this isn’t being played at Wembley but should have realised that CC would get the fixture the wrong way round ( big smile )

19 minutes ago, daz said:

Ncfc flag in the crowd tonight 🤓

IMG_20231120_205444.jpg

Just caught it. Nice flag.👍

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

The flag is the most interesting thing so far.

Apart from Grealish's impersonation of Gilbert O'Sullivan. Who to be fair, was a better crosser of the ball than Jack.

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Can I be the first to boo..... 

9 hours ago, NFN FC said:

Boooooooo

Way ahead of you pal

• Like 1

Glad I didn't bother with another Southgate snoozefest, watching Farage chomping on penis and **** seems to be far more entertaining 😀 

...this isnt my squad...but this is the 23 man squad I think Southgate will pick..

1.pickford 2.ramsdale 3.johnstone 4.walker 5.james 6.shaw 7.trippier 8.stones 9.maguire 10.guehi 11.dunk 12.rice 13.phillips 14.alex-arnold 15.henderson 16.bellingham 17.maddison 18.saka 19.foden 20.rashford 21.grealish 22.kane

...23. between Watkins,Wilson,Toney,Palmer

No place for Pope Chilwell Colwill Lewis Gallagher Sterling Bowen

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

13 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Not in form players then?

That's generally what happens every time anyway, he picks some form players in friendlies/warm ups then completely ignores them when the tournament comes. James Maddison is probably the best example in recent times, selected after all the media hype for the WC then barely set foot on the pitch. 

6 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

How the challenge from maguire wasn’t given as a penalty was surprising and the second decision where the ref on the field didn’t give it but they decided it was a foul by Lewis seemed strange as it looks less of an obvious mistake than the Maguire one.

• Like 1

Glad I went out to watch CMat! Felt like a bloke crashing a hen party, but still a lot more fun than watching England.

Really poor but good to see Rico Lewis get some game time. For the weird Scottish troll on this forum, he would walk into Scotlands first 11.

And as poor as we were, the refereeing was another level of bad. Don't know if the ref wasn't given attention as a child but there's something wrong with him. Saying that, the linesmen and VAR were pretty diabolical too.