Indy

Brigette on canary call a legend!

A chap called Shaun before her, was even better IMO. Articulated the current problems perfectly. Both of them to be fair were absolutely spot on, and the sort of questions that should be fired at the board and made to answer.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 1

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

A chap called Shaun before her, was even better IMO. Articulated the current problems perfectly. Both of them to be fair were absolutely spot on, and the sort of questions that should be fired at the board and answered.

Yes indeed he was too.

16 minutes ago, Indy said:

What a brilliant rant and nailed everything! Top caller. Need her on the board leading the club!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gls4wt

About 35 minutes in!

I agree with everything she said and I cannot see how anyone else could disagree with her either. 

Norwich City is the biggest farce since British Leyland. 

• Like 2

Thanks for this I listened on my post-match withering walk home good to hear it again....Great stuff.....Good lady tells it how it is.....

Comments re the board and Webber were spot on.

What’s ridiculous is that the club and owners can’t see it and aren’t doing something about it. Fact that Stuart’s wife is at the club must be part of it and it’s just another example of how amateurish the club is run.

I’m also getting increasingly concerned about the lack of proactivity by the American investors. Surely they should be demanding change and insisting on the take over happening now. If they aren’t then I can only presume they are in the process of backing out.

56 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

A chap called Shaun before her, was even better IMO. Articulated the current problems perfectly. Both of them to be fair were absolutely spot on, and the sort of questions that should be fired at the board and made to answer.

Shaun’s been on before in times of crisis. Makes some good points. Last time he was on he got so hyper and high pitched I thought he’d got his knickers in a twist. Literally.

The trouble is, there isn’t really any noise.  Delia and Webber would be hung, drawn and quartered at any other club.  At Norwich, there’s a few boos and some tutting.  

Bridgett was absolutely spot on.

Edited by Kingston Yellow
  • Like 1

She's absolutely right. The Webber situation we find ourselves in is just bonkers, it actually beggars belief its being allowed to happen. 

The 3 year **** from Delia is just that,  if she decides Attansio isn't for us then how pray tell does she (and Wynnie Nutty) plan on buying him back out?, also and without being morbid that time frame is always a gamble for a couple who are 82.

Thanks for that because we cannot get Radio Norfolk in Cornwall.

Agree with everything. Spot on and not a rant really just evidence of what is wrong.

Delia is in danger of finishing with anger towards her rather than a legacy of being a legend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Shaun’s been on before in times of crisis. Makes some good points. Last time he was on he got so hyper and high pitched I thought he’d got his knickers in a twist. Literally.

Shaun may be TheBigFeller. If so he does tend only to surface when things are bad, and among the good points there is a perhaps a certain lack of balancing context, which is not to say that is true about his latest comments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Shaun may be TheBigFeller. If so he does tend only to surface when things are bad, and among the good points there is a perhaps a certain lack of balancing context, which is not to say that is true about his latest comments.

That’s the guy.

• Thanks 1

The only thing she got wrong IMO is that he checked out last March, happened way before that. I still can’t believe people defended his 90% comments and more importantly defended the board begging him to stay knowing it.

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Shaun pops up like a stopped clock every few years since the mid-nineties. I've met the guy, I like the guy but like the other posters with 'big' names he's bonkers.

I may listen later but please tell me he thought we should have kept Farke?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Shaun pops up like a stopped clock every few years since the mid-nineties. I've met the guy, I like the guy but like the other posters with 'big' names he's bonkers.

I may listen later but please tell me he thought we should have kept Farke?

Nutty, you will have to ask someone else. I haven't listened to it.😍

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nutty, you will have to ask someone else. I haven't listened to it.😍

Nutty, I listened to it and I don’t think Farke got a mention. Like you I’ve known of Shaun since the Peter Grant management days but don’t think I’ve met him.

He gets around though. Today’s call was from Uruguay.

5 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Nutty, I listened to it and I don’t think Farke got a mention. Like you I’ve known of Shaun since the Peter Grant management days but don’t think I’ve met him.

I have never met him. Our paths have crossed twice here in cyberspace. in the first instance, and this is going way back, he generouslyy complimented me on my exposition of Cullumgate. As I am in a mellow and  forgiving Sunday mood I won't delve into the other more recent occasion. But coincidentally he had a below-the-line comment in The Guardian within the last week or so, and mentioned he was in Uruguay. I think teaching English as a foreign language.

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

An armchair in Uruguay! :classic_laugh:

He’s like a clock that stopped in the nineties but still chimes occasionally.
I like him though. Last time he chimed he wanted Farke sacked in 2018/19 because all the players were useless. If the post ghost is still rattling around in the archives I’ll find it. Because it was the bigfeller he got a lot of support too :classic_ohmy:

I could see where she was coming from, but I couldn't understand her feeling sorry for Wagner. His squad is capable of better and he's not delivering it. Fans started getting angry at Farke and he was dismissed. Fans got angry at Dean Smith and he was dismissed. I don't buy the argument that people aren't turning heavily on Wagner because they don't think the board will do anything. It's nonsense.