KiwiScot

***Official Lappintitup Match Thread-Norwich v Blackburn***

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't think I have ever seen a manager turn and run away into the tunnel so quick. Not even a single handshake with the other team..

I'm pretty sure he gave a handshake to the Blackburn manager and assistant.

• Like 2

We are in absolute free fall. The manager is gone now but we’re left with a board that is not fit for purpose. If we’re not careful this season has relegation written all over it

Edited by Virtual reality

“Webber the biggest Charlatan in football.” 

A post many including myself were writing two or more seasons ago. Yet he’s been allowed to stay and fester his ‘Centre of Incompetence’. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I was listening to it on Radio Norfolk. The commentator even reinforced the point I'd already notice. You're being ridiculous.

**** the bed......🙈

9 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

Can someone tell me why Warner was being booed whenever he got on the ball?

I think they were cries of shoooot, not boos. He looked decent.

Every team wants to play us ASAP while wagner is here. Wish I'd been betting against us the last 4 games. Couldve made decent money with the teams we've played 

• Like 1

Wagner has to go tonight, no way forward for this current set up and we're getting to the point where we're genuinely in danger of relegation

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

**** the bed......🙈

Sh*t the bed over what? Is it 'fake news'? Are you suggesting they were  piping fake crowd noises onto the feed with chants of 'yellows' at about 60 minutes when we were 3-0 down?

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:our fans get what they deserve and this is what they deserve sadly

Of course, and Man United fans, Sheffield Wednesday fans get what they deserve. Its all the fan’s fault - excluding yourself of course because you are so insightful, so passionate you’re climbing the stands with your city tattoo on your bare shoulder!

3 minutes ago, Satriales said:

That reminds me of an old one where Brighton fans were accused of shouting "Sieg Heil" but whoever made the accusation misheard it and they really were just chanting "Seagulls!"

1 minute ago, AJ said:

Wagner has to go tonight, no way forward for this current set up and we're getting to the point where we're genuinely in danger of relegation

He won't because the management of our club is nor fit for purpose. From top to bottom rotten to the core..  empty seats and apathy the order of the day. Totally indefensible given the premiership and player sales money.

33 minutes ago, S_81 said:

At any other club there would be relentless chanting to get rid of Wagner and Webber. But the day trippers at Carrow Road sit silent. Im embarrassed by much of our fan base. They enable this mess 

Poster who doesn't go to games, telling fans who do how to behave.

Pretty typical.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Satriales said:

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

That reminds me of an old one where Brighton fans were accused of shouting "Sieg Heil" but whoever made the accusation misheard it and they really were just chanting "Seagulls!"

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Sh*t the bed over what? Is it 'fake news'? Are you suggesting they were  piping fake crowd noises onto the feed with chants of 'yellows' at about 60 minutes when we were 3-0 down?

You are genuinely the most delusional poster on here if you think that was a passionate and positive crowd today. There was NOTHING,  no noise apart from Blackburn fans booing Duffy.

FFS you could quite literally clearly hear the Blackburn coaching staff talking at their players all game. That's how quiet it was.

Delusional LYB, utter delusion.

• Like 1

Who sacks Wagner then and who can come in? No idea how the U23 manager is but something has to change. The squad is hot garbage for sure (thanks Webber) so you’re looking for a motivator with experience the wrong end of the table. 

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

You are genuinely the most delusional poster on here if you think that was a passionate and positive crowd today. There was NOTHING,  no noise apart from Blackburn fans booing Duffy.

FFS you could quite literally clearly hear the Blackburn coaching staff talking at their players all game. That's how quiet it was.

Standard stuff from Webbers pillow mate 

14 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"It's a tough place to come..." says the Blackburn player. He's just taking the p1ss now.

OTBC

He means for the Norwich fans

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Pretty typical.

I said I don’t have a season ticket anyhow. You’ve assumed that means I never go.  But your answer tells me that you’re one of the enablers there week in week out supporting whatever is offered up to you 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I didn't say 'passionate', I didn't say anything about volume; I said 'supportive', and they were. No audible jeering throughout the game that I could hear, positive chants of yellows and the like. What are you trying to prove? Are you joining Webber in the 'it's the fan's fault' lobby?

7 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

Of course, and Man United fans, Sheffield Wednesday fans get what they deserve. Its all the fan’s fault - excluding yourself of course because you are so insightful, so passionate you’re climbing the stands with your city tattoo on your bare shoulder!

Because you think all is great do you? They had a chance to voice how they felt but they sat silent, accepting that absolute dross, so yes they deserve it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

I never go.  But your answer tells me that you’re one of the enablers there week in week out supporting whatever is offered up to you 

Fixed it for you

5 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Pretty typical.

He’s absolutely correct though. 

5 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Who sacks Wagner then and who can come in? No idea how the U23 manager is but something has to change. The squad is hot garbage for sure (thanks Webber) so you’re looking for a motivator with experience the wrong end of the table. 

EZ1Cx69WoAIsqvn.jpg:large

1 minute ago, Crafty Canary said:

He’s absolutely correct though. 

He’s not