KiwiScot

***Official Lappintitup Match Thread-Norwich v Blackburn***

Bet everyone’s glad Smith was sacked when we were FIFTH, let that sink in, this clown still here and we are 17th, but with his record it’s no surprise really is it?

I’ve never seen a team more in need of change of manager and tactics - heads are down, body language awful, no fight in midfield, no confidence in defence. Staring down the barrel of a gun. Got to feel for the new SD - he must be wondering what on Earth he’s signed up to! 

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Bet everyone’s glad Smith was sacked when we were FIFTH, let that sink in, this clown still here and we are 17th, but with his record it’s no surprise really is it?

To be fair, Smith had a much better squad

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Just read Wagner set a club record of 16 games without a win at Schalke, do you think he is trying to beat that here, if you look at his record apart from one season at Huddersfield he is a joke .

Didn’t he have a “Norwich style” premier league winless run before he got sacked by Huddersfield also?

Does anyone remember the calls for Wagner’s head from some of us last season? Instead the board backed him and let him go again. That decision alone is worthy of a sacking- he showed himself to be out of his depth when in relegation form back then 

2 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

They're not all **** though, they are grossly underperforming after such a bright start to the season. I'm afraid it's down to tactics, motivation and ultimately confidence as a result of the first two. Time for a change. With the right appointment this group of players will improve dramatically. 

They are crap players brought in by a crap footballing director 

• Like 3

I know a lot of people love him because he does great posts on the insta or whatever but Hernandez really is a s@£t footballer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Problem is clear!   We don’t have a system to carry out due diligence.    Clueless scouts and ridiculous scouting philosophy.   This was inevitable as I’ve said many times before.   Chasing promotion with inadequate tools only prevents development!     

This squad isn’t making matters better anytime soon.    Need to literally release McLean, Duffy, Giannoulis, Gibson, Hwang and Hernandez.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

I know a lot of people love him because he does great posts on the insta or whatever but Hernandez really is a s@£t footballer.

He’s not champs standard- hence he was loaned out two years ago. But then the decline set in and he went back into the first team. 

• Like 1

Were astonishingly east to open up. It’s a knife through butter. This team has relegation candidates all over it, we just have to hope there are 3 worse teams 

• Like 1

Some are saying players are deliberately throwing the game.  I don’t believe this for one moment.  
it’s just a total lack of confidence in themselves and as a team.  It’s on the manager. 

• Like 1

The team has no shape whatsoever….it really is U -10 stuff……

Apathetic reaction from the crowd…..perhaps they’re saving it for full time….

Just now, Spillay said:

Duffy getting booed everytime he touches the ball.. really tough watch this 😞

That's not the Norwich fans.

Just now, Virtual reality said:

Were astonishingly east to open up. It’s a knife through butter. This team has relegation candidates all over it, we just have to hope there are 3 worse teams 

That's an insult to butter.

OTBC