Satriales

Carrow Road 2033

37 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Is this the alternate Universe we did not get Delia but instead got "camels at Carrow Road" and stonking rich foreign owners?

The Brewers stadium looks pretty impressive. Perhaps our american owners might want something more modern for Carrow Road.

21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

My daughter showed me some flood models that suggested Carrow Rd might be underwater or extremely close to a river!

Unfortunately, that's not a joke. It's a good job there's no money to invest in the ground at the moment, I would say.

13 minutes ago, Satriales said:

The Brewers stadium looks pretty impressive. Perhaps our american owners might want something more modern for Carrow Road.

You’d hope so, really starting to look tired now. 

More likely to be a housing estate, after Mark A takesover soon and decides before 2033 he has bought a pup.  And sells Carrow Rd to property developers to build hoses on stilts to recoup some of the millions squandered.

17 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Yeah but you can't play football on a baseball pitch.. And it's not even yellow and green!😉

scott-paulus-2014.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1

53 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

My daughter showed me some flood models that suggested Carrow Rd might be underwater or extremely close to a river!

Typical

Didn't Webber just waste more of our money on a swimming pool at the training ground!!!

• Like 1

scott-paulus-2014.thumb.jpg.ae9e104a8379d10f480eaad82231d486.jpg

Look at all those season ticket holders who have not turned up for the game and which is Block M ?

• Haha 5

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

scott-paulus-2014.thumb.jpg.ae9e104a8379d10f480eaad82231d486.jpg

Look at all those season ticket holders who have not turned up for the game and which is Block M ?

You can see the black clouds looming..

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah but you can't play football on a baseball pitch.. And it's not even yellow and green!😉

scott-paulus-2014.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1

That pitch looks green to me. And  the diamond is a dirty yellow.

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Just saw this on twitter. Somone asked AI to recreate Carrow Rd.

Screenshot_20231104_121657_X.jpg

Doubt that would pass building regs. Looks ready to collapse. 

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Just saw this on twitter. Somone asked AI to recreate Carrow Rd.

Screenshot_20231104_121657_X.jpg

Why did AI wrap a doily around some red matchsticks? It look like a kid's art project. A bad one.

• Like 2

I remember Chase had a vanity project to build a multi purpose venue which is why he bought up all the land around Carrow Road. It was nicknamed the Chase Dome that looks quite similar to the mock up on this thread.

2 hours ago, pete said:

More likely to be a housing estate, after Mark A takesover soon and decides before 2033 he has bought a pup.  And sells Carrow Rd to property developers to build hoses on stilts to recoup some of the millions squandered.

How do you build them then?

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Hence the new swimming pool.  Webber's new 5 year plan has taken global warming into account...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Is this the alternate Universe we did not get Delia but instead got "camels at Carrow Road" and stonking rich foreign owners?

And really, really, really bad architects. 

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I remember Chase had a vanity project to build a multi purpose venue which is why he bought up all the land around Carrow Road. It was nicknamed the Chase Dome that looks quite similar to the mock up on this thread.

Also reminds me of one Tom Cavendish who was insistent the ground was being moved to Postwick with it's fantastic transport hub and infrastructure. 

Nothing will change at CR

Still be pissing in  stinking troughs in 2033

Sound system in South Stand  still inaudible 

Delia in zimmer frame coming on at halftime with half a bottle of Bristol Cream Sherry when we’re losing 3-0 to Southend to try to remember her famous Man City outburst “” Let’s be aving  yer””

Paying £20 for a plate of cold chips

Desperate measures bringing in 86 year old Roy Hodgson as a stop gap after Farke gets the sack again

Riots in City Centre as Ipswich lift the Champions League for the third time

More calls for 92 year old Delia to step down

American owners decide to turn Carrow Road into a Baseball Stadium and bring Webber and wife in  as consultants on 5 million a year

Green Party running City Council only bikes allowed within 10 miles of City Centre 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Perhaps Carrow Road in 2033 will look considerably different. With a £27.2 million Loss last year and Debts of £76 million (having borrowed against future earnings) and without promotion this year back to the Premiership (and the lucrative T.V revenue) the financial situation may prompt the Club to sell assets, and not just talented players. The  major asset of the Club is the ground and surrounding real estate which may need to be sold to appease creditors. The current accounts indicate an unsustainable position with interest payments alone to furnish that level of debt may be enough to push the Club into insolvency.  Carrow Road May look attractive as a housing estate or another shopping area.

19 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Think Chase would be turning in his grave at present situation at CR

21 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I mean, it is pretty close to a river so it's a model for sure. If you took down the flats you could throw a stone from the N&P to the river...

41 minutes ago, daly said:

Think Chase would be turning in his grave at present situation at CR

Oh hear we go... 

• Like 1