Google Bot

Brandon Williams Insta

Anyone know if this was true?  If so, what a prize ****. 

We need some ammo for the Derby, perhaps he should keep it coming?

Yes, it's true. Was wondering if anyone would post this. Good binner bait mind I'm sure they'll be all over this thread soon. He did delete the post mind but this being the internet everything is saved. Like his "middle finger to you norwich i'm in suffolk" post from when he played with us

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

We’d be loving it the other way around.

It’s their turn. Sadly.

Players should really know better and keep schtum. These things have a very strong habit of biting them on the ****.

• Like 1

He’s a pr**k.

I can’t recall any of our players posting stuff about them during our years of dominance yet they get above us in the league and it seems they can’t help it.

We will have a new coach and a new sporting director by the time we go there and I hope and expect the club to be in a different place. Hopefully they can use this for some inspiration. The scum will have a dip soon, they are not as good as they think they are. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yes, it's true. Was wondering if anyone would post this. Good binner bait mind I'm sure they'll be all over this thread soon. He did delete the post mind but this being the internet everything is saved. Like his "middle finger to you norwich i'm in suffolk" post from when he played with us.

All I have to say about him is..

He does like young girls. So I heard. 15 year old girls. Allegedly. That's all I have to say.

If my post about Stu shagging the ex head of HR (allegedly) got pulled, this is also sailing close to the wind. 

Just now, Jim Smith said:

He’s a pr**k.

I can’t recall any of our players posting stuff about them during our years of dominance yet they get above us in the league and it seems they can’t help it.

We will have a new coach and a new sporting director by the time we go there and I hope and expect the club to be in a different place. Hopefully they can use this for some inspiration. The scum will have a dip soon, they are not as good as they think they are. 

Honestly it just proves that their entire motivation and goal in life is seeing themselves be 'better' than us. That's all they care about. Its been proven time and time again.

Not a single word was heard from them in the last five years yet a month of being higher than us in the table and they've wanked themselves into a coma already.

10 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

He’s a pr**k.

I keep hearing this, but it keeps not happening?

All the more reason for us to get our own **** together and take points off them.

Sadly I fear we're lumbered with Herr Wagner for a while yet.

32 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I can’t recall any of our players posting stuff about them during our years of dominance

Apart from Onel all the time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

To be fair I forgot he played for them, again. We are clearly a big deal to him, which is kind of cute.

Anyone think it’s co incidence that we have no loan players this season. Stuart Webber has a famous no duckheads rule.

Whereas  in the last couple of seasons we had a lot of loan players. 

Haha what a ****. Still bitter about those Norwich fans following him home after being sh*t week in, week out. 

50 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Haha what a ****. Still bitter about those Norwich fans following him home after being sh*t week in, week out. 

You're joking right. He was definitely one of our better players that season.

2 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

Anyone think it’s co incidence that we have no loan players this season.

We do have Hwang, and I think lack of other loans is more down to paying their salaries than anything else.  Hwang probably had some tie-in with the AO sale. 

I don't know what we're paying him but any player from a prem club is going to cost us 30-50k/week you'd imagine.  I'm not sure we should entertaining one at that rate, let alone two.

7 hours ago, Google Bot said:

We do have Hwang, and I think lack of other loans is more down to paying their salaries than anything else.  Hwang probably had some tie-in with the AO sale. 

I don't know what we're paying him but any player from a prem club is going to cost us 30-50k/week you'd imagine.  I'm not sure we should entertaining one at that rate, let alone two.

Knowing our history with former players and loanees Hwang will continue to be poor with us then go and join another team and score twenty five goals for them next season

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Brandon Williams lied about being pursued by Norwich fans in a car

And then he went and huffed some helium in his car while driving too. Probably while texting that 15 year old girl..allegedly. Wait I cant talk about that or his lawyers will be after me

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

13 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I keep hearing this, but it keeps not happening?

It is because, annoyingly, they are actually a very good side with momentum to boot.

I imagine TWTD was full of similar claims abouth how our form was bound to drop when Lambert had us near the top of the Championship and we know how that played out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Brandon Williams lied about being pursued by Norwich fans in a car

I’ve got no idea if he lied or not but that story was always very strange and never really made sense 

15 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

He’s a pr**k.

I sense he might be a bit of a bad apple and I am hoping it might upset that cosy little apple-cart that McKenna seems to have created in Loo Loo Land.

I actually thought he was quite decent when here and envied their signing. Not so sure now, as you say he's a bit of a pr**ck. 

Let's hope we burst that bubble of theirs, but we won't with Wagner at the helm. 

• Like 1