Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Nick Mashîter .

He has obvious beef with Webber but that doesn’t make him wrong! 

Recruitment has been turgid ever since we lost our back room staff. Webber felt he could do the job as well but he just hasn’t. And this summer was a total train crash- lots of free ageing players who look physically unable to play a season with this high energy tactic and who have zero sell on value. 

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I refuse to believe that's his real name. Is he friends with Nick Hunt? Is his cousin Phil Mcrackin?

Don't slander him or you might hear from his Lawyer, Ivana Le Tigate!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

I wonder what the fall out was between them?

I remember Ma****er tweeting something that Webber didn't want revealing (just can't remember what now). In an interview later Webber made a point of criticising certain media types who didn't observe confidences. Ma****er then revealed he'd been blocked access to Norwich thereafter. 

Webber used to use Ma****er by giving him inside info as his way of pressuring clubs during transfer negotiations. Seemingly that was a one way ticket.

• Like 5

Yeah he clearly has a long standing issue with Webber but as said its tough to argue with his conclusions. It feels like the refreshing cultural change Webber seemed to bring with him has gone rotten quite quickly.

27 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I wonder what the fall out was between them?

I am pretty sure he verbally abused him, just as he did the Archant chaps back in 2018 which was the beginning of the end of the breakdown in their relationship with the Club.

Webber is a very spiteful man whenever he is questioned by anyone. His strategy is to get rid of them - hence the brain drain and the terrible position we are in now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Davidlingfield said:

I am pretty sure he verbally abused him, just as he did the Archant chaps back in 2018 which was the beginning of the end of the breakdown in their relationship with the Club.

Webber is a very spiteful man whenever he is questioned by anyone. His strategy is to get rid of them - hence the brain drain and the terrible position we are in now.

And left on his own terms to the devastation of Delia and Michael.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Think she's called Sue M. Good, actually.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Yeah he clearly has a long standing issue with Webber but as said its tough to argue with his conclusions. It feels like the refreshing cultural change Webber seemed to bring with him has gone rotten quite quickly.

The clear long-term plan he had at the beginning, which was working, generally speaking, was ripped up and thrown away in the dressing room at Brentford and there has never been a new plan to replace it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

And left on his own terms to the devastation of Delia and Michael.

Don't worry, they'll quickly fall in love with the new guy, the only one they didn't like was shown the door very quickly.

11 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Mike Hunt. Insert joke here.

I think there's a Mike Litoris quip as well but I can't put my finger on it.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, shefcanary said:

I remember Ma****er tweeting something that Webber didn't want revealing (just can't remember what now). In an interview later Webber made a point of criticising certain media types who didn't observe confidences. Ma****er then revealed he'd been blocked access to Norwich thereafter. 

Webber used to use Ma****er by giving him inside info as his way of pressuring clubs during transfer negotiations. Seemingly that was a one way ticket.

That’s how I remember it Sheff. Mashïter had the inside track in the early days. 

1 hour ago, Davidlingfield said:

‘We let our managers manage’

Parma

2 hours ago, Davidlingfield said:

The phrase , I believe , is “get rid of the dîckheads” . 

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The clear long-term plan he had at the beginning, which was working, generally speaking, was ripped up and thrown away in the dressing room at Brentford and there has never been a new plan to replace it.

He ripped that up during the preceding Championship where he started to plan for the EPL campaign and was already impressing (?!) upon Farke the switch from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3. Although Farke went with it in the EPL, he was given poor ammo, so Farke stuck two fingers up to Webber by reverting back to the 4-2-3-1 at Brentford as I believe he knew he was getting the sack even before the match. I hypothesise that the fact we won angered Webber so much he decided to deliver the coup de grace in the Brentford dressing room there rather than wait for Farke back at Norwich. There is no rational reason for doing it like that otherwise, it goes against all decent HR standards.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheRock said:

Or her partner Justin Casey Sues

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Or her partner Justin Casey Sues

Yep he's a top lawyer with a vast Library at his main office filled with legal journals: It's overseen by his Librarian,

Paige Turner

Edited by TheRock
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Didn't know where to post this, but this is the reaction to Rooney after his second game in charge 🙄

I saw this earlier. Looks as though they are already fairly divided, some agreeing with the abuse, others saying its embarrassing.

On 26/10/2023 at 11:36, Davidlingfield said:

Nick had posted some tweets critical of the way the club was being ran that got back to SW and at the start of a press conference, Webber addressed him with “Alright Nick, gonna post some **** about me today then?” Not helped their relationship. 

• Like 1