League One here we come

5 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Again.

Mark my words.

Delia's legacy.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Do f*ck on pal.

Well I think we should stay up this year, but the point is we have dropped like a stone in what two / three seasons in all departments across the club, all positivity has just gone, and until this is fixed, we are not exactly moving in an upward trajectory.  
It just all looks so stale.  
Change is on its way, can we hang on during the transition? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danbury Yellow said:

Well I think we should stay up this year, but the point is we have dropped like a stone in what two / three seasons in all departments across the club, all positivity has just gone, and until this is fixed, we are not exactly moving in an upward trajectory.  
It just all looks so stale.  
Change is on its way, can we hang on during the transition? 

The only immediate change is Knapper for Webber. Is a 36 year old loans manager from Arsenal really going to make much difference to the current situation? I fear not.

4 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

The only immediate change is Knapper for Webber. Is a 36 year old loans manager from Arsenal really going to make much difference to the current situation? I fear not.

It’s going to take a heavy defeat to Ipswich to get rid of Wagner. It’s coming 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All I will say about small Kennith is that it's odd how he only posts when we lose..

Oh he's a massive binner troll of the highest order. It amazes me that people still respond to him at all to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Oh he's a massive binner troll of the highest order. It amazes me that people still respond to him at all to be honest.

Everyone knows, for sure.  He’s a grade-1 wum.

33 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Again.

Mark my words.

Delia's legacy.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Thought you would have wanted us to win the last 2 games as Boro and Leeds are the most likely challengers to you binners ?

19 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

It’s entirely possible because this team has no fight or nous and they are sliding at an alarming rate. New manager needed next week 

Not sure a new manager will be able to turn this around, we have a woeful squad of crap players and most are approaching retirement. relegation very much on the cards.

Love the way everyone is always like "he's a binner and troll, don't know why people reply to him" like he hasn't got a point. 

At the moment this club is only heading in one direction. It astonishes me that so many refuse to see this to be honest.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Love the way everyone is always like "he's a binner and troll, don't know why people reply to him" like he hasn't got a point. 

At the moment this club is only heading in one direction. It astonishes me that so many refuse to see this to be honest.

He's a binner and a troll. He actively revels in our failures. He's not a Norwich fan.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

He's a binner and a troll. He actively revels in our failures. He's not a Norwich fan.

Anyone with an IQ above single figures knows this.

Which to be fair, explains alot of the above.

• Like 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Whether he is or not, he has a point. So many refuse to acknowledge that anything at all is wrong. We are in freefall. 

• Like 1

Just now, alex_ncfc said:

Whether he is or not, he has a point. So many refuse to acknowledge that anything at all is wrong. We are in freefall. 

Well that's just not true, is it?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

The usual crowd don’t want to lose face. So welded to their belief in Webber and/or Wagner.  Having berated anyone highlighting what was either already apparent from last season (Wagner being tactically inept) or was becoming clear this year (need for DCM / Sara played too deep / Hwang not being the right striker cover). 

11 minutes ago, S_81 said:

The usual crowd don’t want to lose face. So welded to their belief in Webber and/or Wagner.  Having berated anyone highlighting what was either already apparent from last season (Wagner being tactically inept) or was becoming clear this year (need for DCM / Sara played too deep / Hwang not being the right striker cover). 

I haven’t seen anyone ‘welded’ to Webber in years, nor Wagner tbh.  I think most reckoned that he deserved a chance - you gain little binning managers left right and centre - and we got off to a good start and now we’re looking crap again.  It’s definitely looking like the writing is on the wall. 

One thing that’s totally certain is that I’ll not stop supporting my club, whoever is at the helm. 

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I haven’t seen anyone ‘welded’ to Webber in years, nor Wagner tbh.  I think most reckoned that he deserved a chance - you gain little binning managers left right and centre - and we got off to a good start and now we’re looking crap again.  It’s definitely looking like the writing is on the wall. 

One thing that’s totally certain is that I’ll not stop supporting my club, whoever is at the helm. 

The latter is what we (largely) all have in common. And our passion and anger and frustration is evident is varying ways. Wagner has to go. But sadly won’t be anywhere for some weeks yet. 

we will stay up this season, as its a poor league. But when the starlets like Sara and Rowe move on, all bets are off. The next move manager-wise is critical, there's no guarantee it will get better as we can't afford a miracle worker (if they exist)

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All I will say about small Kennith is that it's odd how he only posts when we lose..

Yes, that would be about right, He's made 860 posts.

With a manager with a win percentage of just over 37% (37.84) from 37 matches I  don’t think you are far out!