cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Smoggies*

2 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Hopefully no links on the Borough forum to our match day thread, where is everyone!? 

Sadly Chicken the greatest of all match day thread makers has vanished and the Socttish bloke did not seem to want to make his match day thread at about 5am or whatever so sadly it seems you're stuck with me.

Still, could be worse. Prehaps some people have given up based on our current form? Not that I blame them..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sadly Chicken the greatest of all match day thread makers has vanished and the Socttish bloke did not seem to want to make his match day thread at about 5am or whatever so sadly it seems you're stuck with me.

You could always let someone else have a go?

Just now, canarycop said:

Unbelievable team again. Wagner has truly lost the plot. 

still retained Idah, why ??  he will probably score a couple tonight or will he??

Ansen? Young keeper I assume, embarrassed to say never heard of him. 

Midfield still looks unbalanced and will leave the defenders exposed as the game wears on. We'll need at least two goals I feel. Which may well happen!

I don’t get how Wagner so often picks someone or uses them as a sub then the next game that player doesn’t even make the squad. It gets more bizarre by the game. 3games ago McCallum started, not made last 2 squads, Springett first sub Saturday not in squad tonight, yet the back four has conceded joint most goals but same 2 centre backs picked every game along with Stacey! Unreal 

• Like 2

Why no line up?  Guess from the comments here noone is impressed.  Can't say you weren't we are strictly limited with regards to squad ability notwithstanding brain dead coach.

No Gibbs is a positive - not sure why I feel like we’re going to win 2-1 today. I’m normally wrong though. 

10 goals in 82 appearances for Idah, I’ll be shocked if any goals come from him.

21 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean, I have. Kickoff in an hour. They've had all day.

Try maybe kick off or after. They will all be confused and might come out the matrix and post one. Match thread for everyone

7 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

so many young keepers brought in this summer and I don't recall him being one of them. Pointless signing them. Lets hope Wagner is giving the rest of the team a chance. They were 2 nil up at half time previously.

9 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Midfield still looks unbalanced and will leave the defenders exposed as the game wears on. We'll need at least two goals I feel. Which may well happen!

Yep, 18 year old. Been here a few years. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

No Gibbs is a positive - not sure why I feel like we’re going to win 2-1 today. I’m normally wrong though. 

10 goals in 82 appearances for Idah, I’ll be shocked if any goals come from him.

9 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Hat trick incoming from Idah

Maybe !

Edited by Well b back
  • Haha 2

What is it they say about insanity being doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results?

Honestly, what will it take for Wagner to realise that:

the defence needs changing (even just to freshen it up)

Mclean and Sara are not a good enough shield for the defence

Sara needs pushing up the pitch

Idah will never be good enough 

only consolation no springett but even then dropping him from the entire squad after putting him on first at the weekend seems bizarre.

I despair!

Just now, RugbyCanary said:

Batth, the young city lad , sainz.......what has to happen........🤷🤷😡

Maybe a few poor results and he will have a rethink, oh hang on........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Petriix said:

£5 says Rowe comes off after 60-70 minutes. 

Apparently he is only 20 so very frail. Its not until they reach male meopause that you are allowed to criticise the fitness.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Hat trick incoming from Idah

Maybe !

Thanks for the hot tip

Screenshot_20231024_192303_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1