7 hours ago, In my blood said:

Remember.....it has to be the cheapest possible option so Narćis Pèlach, first team coach. And most importantly he has Huddersfield connections!!!!

Doesn’t work does it? 

woudnt say Wagner was the cheap option, nor smith and what connection does smith have with Huddersfield 

The fact is I doubt they will act in getting rid of Wagner until the new year and all players at his disposal.

13 hours ago, GRB2 said:

Ian Evatt done some wonders with Barrow & Bolton so put him on the list. 

Yeah I like what Evatt has acheived, he'd be my choice if we stayed in the UK.

If you want a leftfield name (and it may not be realistic) then Jacob Neestrup currently at FC Copenhagen. Only 35, was successful at Viborg before stepping up to manage Denmark's biggest team. In depth piece about him here...

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/jacob-neestrup-at-fc-copenhagen-2022-23-tactical-analysis-tactics

The question is would someone managing a team who is currently in Europe leave to go to midtable Championship which feels unlikely. 

3 minutes ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Xavi Alonso

Current manager of Leverkusen who are top of the Bundesliga? Ambitious. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Monty13 said:

Plenty of clubs have had a long stint with temporary head coaches while they search for the long term replacement.

Increasingly thinking that Wagner is the temporary head coach.

20 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

Europe-wide? No way! It was global! We even went to Alpha Centauri.

Alpha Centauri? Is he in charge at one of those small Italian clubs?

18 hours ago, mastoola said:

Potter

Brian? Wouldn’t put it past Webber. Family fun day on the car park. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Increasingly thinking that Wagner is the temporary head coach.

It's definitely true to say that the transfer business this summer, of which he had a big hand in, was not done by someone who is thinking about the medium to long term future of the squad/club. 

6 hours ago, king canary said:

Current manager of Leverkusen who are top of the Bundesliga? Ambitious. 

Also the likely candidate if Klopp was ever to leave Liverpool, or if Pep ever leaves Manchester City.

You know when Webber said changing the head coach will be easier with a DOF as there will be no squad revamp everytime ! 

Get rid of Webber / Wagner 

get in Knapper /Knutsen  give him some funds to grow a young hungry squad of players with a desire to make it to the next level

Would anybody be surprised if we aren't already looking for replacement. Hasn't  club always said they look to plan for future all the time. 

1 minute ago, canarycop said:

Would anybody be surprised if we aren't already looking for replacement. Hasn't  club always said they look to plan for future all the time. 

they said that do you believe them ?

Farke sacking we should of had a similar manager already lined up that is the DOF job to have a list that is ever changing ,

i do not believe we plan a head as much as we should Hwang is prime example really best we could of got before deadline day ?

15 minutes ago, canarycop said:

I have absolutely no doubt Knapper has a list of coaches he admires and would like to work with. I'd be surprised if it included Wagner.

19 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Harry? Not a bad shout as he would have to work magic.

We have more chance of getting Harry Potter than Graham Potter given he turned down Leicester in the summer.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

We have more chance of getting Harry Potter than Graham Potter given he turned down Leicester in the summer.

Have you been to Leicester?

Who the hell would want to take on this ! Realistically, 3 maybe 4 quality players, a decent 11 on their day, but paper thin past that 11.

Bizzare signings and lack of vision in the last 3 season has cost us dearly, someone has pissed our money up the wall......