7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Bringing Springett on has to be close to a sackable offence inĀ itself.

I dont particularly rate Onel but it meant we offered zero threat down one entire side of the pitch.

I guess those who appointed Wagner or Dean Smith can't possibly be responsible or accountable for the ineptitude?

• Like 1

I was never confident even at 2-0, the defence has such a soft underbelly. I would like a change of management, but I can't see that happening until the new SD is in place.Ā 

1 minute ago, Top corner said:

I was never confident even at 2-0, the defence has such a soft underbelly. I would like a change of management, but I can't see that happening until the new SD is in place.Ā 

It will happen after Ipswich away. That result is only going one wayĀ 

• Like 1

Webber will drag it out until the place is toxic again and we are too far to get anywhere.Ā 

Move quicker ffs.Ā 

Surely the new Sporting Director knows some young coaches. I would rather have someone starting out who at least will learn and improve. This clown is hopeless, and thatā€™s after Smith.Ā 

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Webber will drag it out until the place is toxic again and we are too far to get anywhere.Ā 

Move quicker ffs.Ā 

The Webber parasites will take as much cash as they can before they are dragged away, unfortunately.

Just now, FCC said:

Surely the new Sporting Director knows some young coaches. I would rather have someone starting out who at least will learn and improve. This clown is hopeless, and thatā€™s after Smith.Ā 

Weā€™ve got one at our club. At this point Iā€™d rather take a punt on him than Wagner to be honestĀ 

9 minutes ago, Herman said:

Move quicker ffs.Ā 

Webber won't be going anywhere quicker than he has to and neither will Wagner.

But I'm sure Webber will have one of his well thought out, constructive comments to make about the fans when either of them do finally vacate the building.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
reworded

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Unfortunately, Webber won't be going anywhere quicker than he has to.Ā 

And I'm sure he'll have one of his well thought out, constructive comments to make about the fans when heĀ finally does go...

OTBC

And the longer it goes to 5hit here - surely the fewer options he will have for his next move.Ā 

The club not broken according a fan on Radio Norfolk- to me its seems we on our way-Ā  poor signings - a poorĀ  football director - who still here - Poor coach- giving Idah a 5 year contract the list goes on

We need to get a good coach who has worked with the new incoming SD, how aboutĀ Carlos Cuesta?Ā 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

We need to get a good coach who has worked with the new incoming SD, how aboutĀ Carlos Cuesta?Ā 

Surely wouldnā€™t come here?Ā 

36 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Bringing Springett on has to be close to a sackable offence inĀ itself.

I dont particularly rate Onel but it meant we offered zero threat down one entire side of the pitch.

I couldn't believe it either. We had four wingers on the bench today, which shows how unbalanced the squad was left after the window, and I'd say Springett would've been the last of those four that I'd bring on.Ā 

As for Wagner in general, I'd still give him until the November international break, but unless we see an improvement in the four games until then, we'd certainly have to consider it. The game management today was **** poor; we played like we were 2-0 down in the second half, not 2-0 up.Ā 

53 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, he needs to go but who replaces him? Who's avaible? Warnock? Dear oh dear

Not that Iā€™d want him. Heā€™s to passed it now and his time has gone. Still though it does make me laugh how people turn theyā€™re nose up and ridicule him.

Heā€™s one of the most successful managers in the history of this league. Nearly every player heā€™s managed speaks very highly of him. Nearly all the fans of his past clubs hold him in high regard.Ā 

I guess his accent isnā€™t sexy and due to the fact heā€™s British and over 50 everyone presumes itā€™s all 442 and hoof it forward even though his teams donā€™t play like that.

42 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Lee Carsley is my shout. Would be a good complement to the new DoF when it comes to youth development too - which is the reality of what we are going to need under this model of short term contracts for old folkĀ 

Not a bad shout, actually. Seems a logical step from the England U21s,Ā as he's never going to be given the senior job.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

There surely cannot be many supporters left who have retained faithĀ in this managerĀ to achieve a top six placeĀ even when he is able to call upon aĀ full strength squad.

It is still October and I feel that the season has already drifted away too far. Sounds daft, but I have such little faith in the man.

Our recent run has been terrible yet out comes the team sheet and out comes the usual line-up. We clearly have no Ā fit strikers of any worth yet the manager perseveres with them and seems incapable of even trialling other options up front.

He's quite literally wasting the talents of one of the league's best players in front of our very eyes due to hisĀ  manager's inflexibility and tactical ineptness.

We will achieve nothing with this man in charge.Ā He just hasn't got it to the point of being the most frustratingĀ manager sinceĀ  .... er?Ā  Dean Smith.

Therefore, we might as well dispose of Wagner simply becauseĀ there is nothing to lose and all to gain. I happenĀ toĀ believe that we have the talent to do much better than recent disasters.

Agreed. And I thought that was also the point / benefit of a short, rolling, contract.Ā 
Ā 

But the club, and the few fans of Wagner left on here, will dismiss his overall stats and losing runs by hiding behind the easy start and the injuries and the fact that 6th is still within reach.Ā 
Ā 

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Not a bad shout, actually. Seems a logical step from the England U21s,Ā as he's never going to be given the senior job.

And heā€™s never been anything but a caretaker manager or assistant elsewhere. I think we could get him here. And he has the ingredients to be worth a go.Ā 

50 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, he needs to go but who replaces him? Who's avaible? Warnock? Dear oh dear

Turn your nose up all you like but you can't say that he wouldn't grab this lot by the scruff of the neck and put a rocket up them.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

He's a very very successful manager at this level and still has the hunger.Ā 

Even before the OG went in they were back in the game, when that goal went in and no subs came on the game was only going one way.

Was there much discontent from the stands at FT?

3 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

Not that Iā€™d want him. Heā€™s to passed it now and his time has gone. Still though it does make me laugh how people turn theyā€™re nose up and ridicule him.

Heā€™s one of the most successful managers in the history of this league. Nearly every player heā€™s managed speaks very highly of him. Nearly all the fans of his past clubs hold him in high regard.Ā 

I guess his accent isnā€™t sexy and due to the fact heā€™s British and over 50 everyone presumes itā€™s all 442 and hoof it forward even though his teams donā€™t play like that.

Warnock still has it in short bursts. He worked another miracle at Huddersfield last season, but he's 75 in six weeks and can't seem handle more than a three-month firefighting role any more, which has been the case for a while now with him.Ā 

I'm not advocating him as Wagner's successor, by the way, before anyone thinks it.

No point changing manager until the new SD comes in and gets settled. If we sack Wagner before then it'll be Pelach who takes over and I don't think it helps our chances this season having the disruption and uncertainty of having a short term caretaker manager for a couple of months. It's only going to muddle things telling players to play Wagner's way, then Pelach's way for 5-10 games and then a new managers way through one season. Unless you're Watford it never works having that much disruption.

If he goes it won't be until around the new year when Knapper has come in and assessed the situation.

• Like 3

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Warnock still has it in short bursts. He worked another miracle at Huddersfield last season, but he's 75 in six weeks and can't seem handle more than a three-month firefighting role any more, which has been the case for a while now with him.Ā 

I'm not advocating him as Wagner's successor, by the way, before anyone thinks it.

Oh yea I agree with everything your saying.

I remember when he was appointed manager at Cardiff. Some people on here said thatā€™s them fudged and theyā€™d hoof their way into league one.Ā 
Ā 

At the end of the season they got promoted!! We always turn our nose up at certain managers. But I agree his time is done and not what we need.

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Oh oh oh I know...Ā 

It's Narcis Pelach isn't it.Ā 

Ā 

Yes. The cheap option and arguably part of the problem already.

Well done Webber, farking shambles.

Ā