Did anyone from the club scout him? Never played a game in England yet still seen as some sort of saviour by Mr Webber. Another really poor signing to add to the ever growing list! 

Have to agree, he’s done absolutely nothing to warrant getting in the squad, maybe needs a run in the Under 23 to gain experience in playing competitive football! I seriously can’t understand that move!

Webber doing wonders again. Should we bring in a proven championship striker? Nah some random Korean whos not played for his club and is under investigaton will do

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Wagner doing wonders again. Should we bring in a proven championship striker? Nah some random Korean whos not played for his club and is under investigaton will do

It was Webber who brought him in not Wagner, it’s all on him!

Credit where its due the summer signings have all been generally pretty good, but Webber got the big call wrong again.

When your only 20+ goal likely striker gets injured and he's absolutely imperative to the way you play you need to react decisively or suffer the consequences.

Hwang looks like a hopeful punt that's not likely to work out.

• Like 6

Was he really playing as a number 10 today?

****s sake. The old square pegs in round holes thing again.

Might as well have been playing with 10 men.

Expect all the 'right noises' post match. Words said in dressing room, not good enough, reality check, we go again etc etc etc.

Still, at least we'll now have the mediocre lower mid-table season most people were predicting in the summer.

I'm still not sure where the hell he's supposed to be playing. He has no control, useless in the air, no physicality, no nothing.

Looks to be a YouTube signing.

Tough to take when we have £11m for Omo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Have to say he's not showing much of anything so far, watching his highlights from France and looked decent, we're not seeing that. 

To be fair that’s probably the last time he’s played regular football, where’s he been playing since then?

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

To be fair that’s probably the last time he’s played regular football, where’s he been playing since then?

On Emerald Park by the looks of it! 

• Haha 2

Still early days for Hwang to be fair. BUT the worrying aspect is Wagner insisting the guy was the one they were after all along! I'm sorry but if that's true then that's more appalling recruitment unless Hwang can really buck the early trend.

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

BUT the worrying aspect is Wagner insisting the guy was the one they were after all along! I'm sorry but if that's true then that's more appalling recruitment unless Hwang can really buck the early trend.

I think we were after Cannon but couldn't compete financially and so jumped on Hwang last minute.

He's got some talent there, and better than not getting anyone.  However, to get the best from him we need to play him more as a Pukki type I think.

My isnt this a cheerful place tonight, at least everyone can now slam that Korean lad rather than Idah.

Hwang the lad right out to dry why not!!

Half of you prolly grumbling because Wagner didnt play Sargent and Barnes..." They wernt aven on tha bench Neal!!!!"

Idiots.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

He did nothing today. He didn't look for the ball when things went wrong. If he doesn't know his team mates yet then don't play him and Gibbs or Forshaw in. And Fassnacht has done little. Placheta deserves a chance.

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

My isnt this a cheerful place tonight, at least everyone can now slam that Korean lad rather than Idah.

Half of you prolly grumbling because Wagner didnt play Sargent and Barnes..." They wernt aven on tha bench Neal!!!!"

Idiots.

So tell us where he impressed you today? Do you go or watch? Idiot

18 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Idiots.

Gee thanks for you valuable insight! 

He’s had three games to impress and in all three is far worse than Idah. I don’t blame Whang I blame whoever thought it right to bring him here, given he’s never played for Forest and has been at Forest for a couple seasons of loans to really poor league and here! At 31 is an absurd signing! We might as well blood our youth players!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

given he’s never played for Forest and has been at Forest for a couple seasons of loans to really poor league and here! At 31 is an absurd signing! We might as well blood our youth players!

The amount of times Duffy's willing to get up the field right now I'd bring have preferred to put Duffy up there secondhalf, put Batth at centerback and just throw the ball up the field with Idah playing off him.

Would've been more fun to watch, anyway. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

A shambolic signing to bolster a paper thin squad.  A disgrace.  Signing a 31 year old who’s never played a minute of English football. 

Shambolic. And many on here were treating this as an acceptable signing.

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

Still early days for Hwang to be fair. BUT the worrying aspect is Wagner insisting the guy was the one they were after all along! I'm sorry but if that's true then that's more appalling recruitment unless Hwang can really buck the early trend.

Can't be right surely. Cannon was our target but we wanted a loan only.

Hwang was knackered after 20 minutes. Must be one of the unfittest Koreans I ever seen, but then he is 31...