RobJames

Welcome to the Championship, binboys

AT the moment they seems to be on a run , heads high and confidence high too , only hope city can double everything they do

Jon Rowe superstar

Edit: wrong thread but he's worth more than the binners entire club so..

Edited by kirku

52 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

AT the moment they seems to be on a run , heads high and confidence high too , only hope city can double everything they do

On a run of what?

They beat a 10-man Sunderland side who have already shown they're not the same force they may have been last season.

Then beat a very lacklustre Stile at home.

Then scored 1 goal out of 18-odd shots against QPR whose fans have all but given up after 3 or 4 games.

They'll be nowhere near it. Promotion honeymoon period at best.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Will we see those 2 filthy binmen lurking on this side tonight???

Mind the gap

Name and shame them Cambridge !!!

what a day to be alive 

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Can we delete it?

I think maybe your two posts might be deleted, save your embarrassment

Mind you, you are welcome to give us your thoughts on the 'mighty' town as the other bin boys seem to have gone awol 🤣

2 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I think maybe your two posts might be deleted, save your embarrassment

Mind you, you are welcome to give us your thoughts on the 'mighty' town as the other bin boys seem to have gone awol 🤣

I still wish you hadn't posted this at half time even though it worked out alright this time. Tempting fate a little too much for my liking...

Today was the first time they have come up against a tough team, Leeds is always a tough game. I had no doubt that they would lose, the bubble has burst. They have had their fifteen minutes of fame.

Lost by a single goal to a Leeds side that was struggling to get its act together but contains real talent. Too early to read much into it, let’s see where they are in comparison to us after 10 games and go from there.

Did bring a smile to my face seeing Brandon Williams being beaten to the ball for Leeds 4th though.

• Thanks 1

Newly crowned scummer Brandon Williams comes on in the 73rd minute and they concede in the 75th minute the all important 4th goal.

Couldn't make it up.

I'm not going to start sounding off after 4 games, just as they shouldn't have been after 2.

Screenshot_20230826_185951.jpg

I didn't say anything about pictures though.

Edited by Mason 47
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I'm not going to start sounding off after 4 games, just as they shouldn't have been after 2.

Screenshot_20230826_185951.jpg

I didn't say anything about pictures though.

Is this the guy they had wave a giant flag like he was going to war? Think an all white flag would have been more fitting

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Is this the guy they had wave a giant flag like he was going to war? Think an all white flag would have been more fitting

That’s pretty good.. I’ll give you that 

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Come on cdlblue? Where are you? Let's be avin you!

I’m here don’t worry , fantastic game today between two very good championship sides who are both likely to be in the upper echelons of the league this season , considering we were two leagues below them last season and they have £40 million worth of attacking players there was very little between the two sides today as the score and stats would suggest, I would say we should be even more confident than we were before the game of the season ahead as we know we can go toe to toe with the best sides in the league and I doubt we will play many teams as good going forward this season than Leeds

Very good win for Norwich as well today I think you should also be in the top 6 this season and look to have some good attacking players

• Haha 2

They were well beaten today, Leeds gifted them two with awful defending and the keeper made some good saves in the second half so it could easily have been much worse.

Edited by DraytonBoy

9 minutes ago, clblue said:

I’m here don’t worry , fantastic game today between two very good championship sides who are both likely to be in the upper echelons of the league this season , considering we were two leagues below them last season and they have £40 million worth of attacking players there was very little between the two sides today as the score and stats would suggest, I would say we should be even more confident than we were before the game of the season ahead as we know we can go toe to toe with the best sides in the league and I doubt we will play many teams as good going forward this season than Leeds

Very good win for Norwich as well today I think you should also be in the top 6 this season and look to have some good attacking players

You.wont be upper mid echelons

Early post promotion adrenalin and luck has run out

Lower- mid table beckons

• Like 1