1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Ipswich  on top of the league - would you believe it

Sometimes carrying momentum from the previous season helps.

We need the Premier League sack race to start soon and someone nabs McKenna.

Just now, Heading South said:

Evening Buh …… mentally weak .

Come back here when you win in injury time. Twice.

Things aren’t half going the sc*ms way at present. That can happen when you have momentum, you get good fortune with it. By all accounts they did not deserve to win today and they certainly didn’t against Sunderland. Let’s hope Leeds find their feet next week and bring them down a peg or two. 

3 minutes ago, Heading South said:

Here we go! Like clockwork - I love how Norwich City is permanently etched in your fanbase minds. Instead of embracing the moment with your mates, you log on to a Norwich forum and start your usual dog****. Got to laugh really 

49 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

I’ve got a nagging feeling The Binmen might be the fly in our ointment this season and not fade away as first thought. They might have team spirit to carry them through… annoyingly 

Talking of bins and flies...

5 minutes ago, Heading South said:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Here we go! Like clockwork - I love how Norwich City is permanently etched in your fanbase minds. Instead of embracing the moment with your mates, you log on to a Norwich forum and start your usual dog****. Got to laugh really 

It’s like fishing with a trawler ……. Easy bites .

Just now, Heading South said:

Trawlers use nets, the fish don't need to bite.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Things aren’t half going the sc*ms way at present. That can happen when you have momentum, you get good fortune with it. By all accounts they did not deserve to win today and they certainly didn’t against Sunderland. Let’s hope Leeds find their feet next week and bring them down a peg or two. 

Having watched Leeds last night I won't be betting on them getting anything next week.

I guess we’re all concerned about your mental well-being. Since it makes absolutely no sense to waste your time.

26 minutes ago, Heading South said:

Easy fixtures for the newly promoted is always the way. Let them believe that scraping a few wins against inferior opposition is them being “back where they belong”

Ipswich are mentally weak and when you play a proper team you’ll see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Easy fixtures for the newly promoted is always the way. Let them believe that scraping a few wins against inferior opposition is them being “back where they belong”

Ipswich are mentally weak and when you play a proper team you’ll see it.

Mentally weak ? Lol we haven’t lost a game home or away for about 10 years now , best form out of any side in any European league and you think we are mentally weak lol 

Edited by clblue

1 minute ago, clblue said:

Mentally weak ? Lol we haven’t lost a game home or away for about 10 years now , best form out of any side in any European league and you think we are mentally weak lol 

Excuse me? lol

2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

We have bundles of momentum a fantastically run club from top to bottom for the first time in a long while, we had 62% possession away from home today and more shots on goal than QPR, we were however not at our brilliant best first half and today was our worst performance since Feb 14th this year however not being at our best and still winning games is the mark of a good team 

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Excuse me? lol

Ok maybe ten years is a slight exaggeration but I honestly can’t remember when we last lost a game it was an awfully long time ago let’s put it that way ! 

Just now, clblue said:

Ok maybe ten years is a slight exaggeration but I honestly can’t remember when we last lost a game it was an awfully long time ago let’s put it that way ! 

Mental illness on the rise in Suffolk I see.

1 minute ago, clblue said:

Never mind, you are much closer to the next defeat than you are the last one.😉

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Never mind, you are much closer to the next defeat than you are the last one.😉

Yes your are right somebody will beat us eventually 

Maddison excellent in the Spurs defeat of Manchester United. Spurs played very well indeed. United didn't 😂

Edited by dylanisabaddog

9 minutes ago, clblue said:

QPR are a dog sh*t team and they should have beaten you but enjoy it whilst you can I guess.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Mental illness on the rise in Suffolk I see.

This is why I lament Ipswich coming up. Our forum will be swarming with their fans this season. I was listening to the Sutton and Savage radio show last week and on comes a Ipswich fan. All he talked about was Norwich. Sutton had to ask what he thought of Ipswich’s season rather than Norwich in the end. 

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sometimes carrying momentum from the previous season helps.

We need the Premier League sack race to start soon and someone nabs McKenna.

It's written in the stars don't you worry.

They will be found out and wobble around October and then he will jump before Christmas as he doesn't want his value to decrease with a slumping binner form.

Happy Xmas Ipswich they lose kmc and then start rolling down the league,  finishing middle / bottom.

They were always going to be safe this season so don't expect them to drop back down to league 1 but they will next year without kmc as Hirst etc leave 

8 minutes ago, clblue said:

Well you were playing in a pub league last season before finally workjng out how to get out of it at the 4th time of asking

Incredibly lucky to scape wins against a poor QPR and a toothless Sunderland, who still outplayed you

Think Reading were around the top this time last season and look what hapoened to them

Your luck wont last and I suspect Herr Farke will put you in your place next weekend

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

QPR are a dog sh*t team and they should have beaten you but enjoy it whilst you can I guess.

Every week we hear the same thing , this time will beat us , we win that team are then rubbish , next week this team will beat us , we win , that team are then rubbish repeat every week !  We can only beat what’s in front of us and the only side I would have any concerns playing currently would be Leicester away other than that not a lot to worry about 

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Well you were playing in a pub league last season before finally workjng out how to get out of it at the 4th time of asking

Incredibly lucky to scape wins against a poor QPR and a toothless Sunderland, who still outplayed you

Think Reading were around the top this time last season and look what hapoened to them

Your luck wont last and I suspect Herr Farke will put you in your place next weekend

You’ve jinxed it now!

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Well lets hope say but the German God has made a less than spectacular start so far. Hopefully they will improve significantly for the next match. They will need to!

I just don't get why they need to take their time up in order to come onto this NCFC forum in order to crow just because they are having a period of success.

Is it a manifestation of some sort of inferiority complex? An admission and a backhanded compliment, that in every way NCFC have become the major footballing force in the area, and have been for a pretty long time now?

It really is quite weird, whatever the reason.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Thanks 2