Ashwood

Will our game on Sunday go ahead ?

Not a massive fan of women’s football myself , but it’s not often our National team in any sport qualifies for a World Cup final .

Thoughts……

As it's Sky who have moved it to a ****ing stupid time anyway, and they don't have the rights to the Women's World Cup, they won't move **** because they're a bunch of ****.

S(lowly)K(illing)Y(our) Sports

• Like 9

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

As it's Sky who have moved it to a ****ing stupid time anyway, and they don't have the rights to the Women's World Cup, they won't move **** because they're a bunch of ****.

S(lowly)K(illing)Y(our) Sports

Tell us how you really feel mate 😂

• Like 1

Of course it will go ahead but it could be a muted atmosphere if people sit there watching their phones. I know I will be.

Seems strange they move games for a poxy Coronation yet when your nation gets to a World Cup final no ****in chance.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Of course it will go ahead but it could be a muted atmosphere if people sit there watching their phones. I know I will be.

Seems strange they move games for a poxy Coronation yet when your nation gets to a World Cup final no ****in chance.

I don't think I'm going to bother going.

27 minutes ago, Ashwood said:

Not a massive fan of women’s football myself , but it’s not often our National team in any sport qualifies for a World Cup final .

Thoughts……

Binner 

It's a pretty good test of where the women's game actually stands, for all the fine talk. If it were the men in a world cup final, the NCFC match would be off for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

I think there is a fair chance this happens. I'm hearing a blanket cancellation of all games Sunday...

I hope not, well done to the Lionesses but I will be more focused on Carrow road Sunday, wouldn’t mind a delayed KO though! 

34 minutes ago, Ashwood said:

Thoughts……

I expect shops to be closed buses/trains/tube to be stopped, and this forum to be closed for the duration of the game. All TV/radio stations will carry full coverage with a Dimbleby found to cover the commentary.

Really hope they move our game. This women’s England team deserve to have some respect shown so all us football fans can get behind them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well it's already been moved to stupid 12 o'clock Sunday for the TV audience. Surely they won't move it again because of something else on TV?

7 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I expect shops to be closed buses/trains/tube to be stopped, and this forum to be closed for the duration of the game. All TV/radio stations will carry full coverage with a Dimbleby found to cover the commentary.

But what about Farming Diary?