Sign in to follow this  
Ulfotto

Favourite Sticks to beat club with

Given Bali Mumba will become one of the main ones this year. Makes me recall ones from previous seasons…

What are your favourite ones from years gone by. Quick shout for Cody McDonald? I quite liked the “loss of connection between fans and club last year” which may of been a thing but had no bearing of what was happening on the pitch. 

Edited by Ulfotto

No I'm sure the players felt fine and happy that they were being bood non stop and all they could hear was fans calling for the manager and baord to be sacked im sure that had no effect on them what so ever..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No I'm sure the players felt fine and happy that they were being bood non stop and all they could hear was fans calling for the manager and baord to be sacked im sure that had no effect on them what so ever..

If there was 'non stop' booing on your TV then you may need to tune it in properly or switch to watching on the wireless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

If there was 'non stop' booing on your TV then you may need to tune it in properly or switch to watching on the wireless.

I'm clearly on about the matches that led up to Smith being sacked in which yes there was non stop booing and sarcastic chants at times.

Why are we stuck with Delia?

Shiek Abusethaladies al Wadsofcash needs to make an offer.... Failing that where's Wolverine ??

Edited by Nexus_Canary

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Why are we stuck with Delia?

Shiek Abusethaladies al Wadsofcash needs to make an offer.... Failing that where's Wolverine ??

Well as she once said no camels at carrow road..

• Haha 1

One of my favourite sticks is the "Prudence with Ambition" one.  I mean, that's stood since Doncaster's time here, and a bit of a classic.

I'd like to see it used more, if I'm honest.  With Webber on the way out we'll be losing modern classics such as "Top 26 club" and "90% effort" which will will be sad.

Edited by Google Bot

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

LYB in disguise. 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm clearly on about the matches that led up to Smith being sacked in which yes there was non stop booing and sarcastic chants at times.

There was never non-stop booing. Leave that sort of bullsh*t to LYB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

Give Bali Mumba will become one of the main ones this year. Makes him recall ones from previous seasons…

What are your favourite ones from years gone by. Quick shout for Cody McDonald? I quite liked the “loss of connection between fans and club last year” which may of been a thing but had no bearing of what was happening on the pitch. 

You stole my idea!

Since we’re here:

The new home kit isn’t as good as last year’s, it’ll make the player’s eyes burn from their sockets, they’ll miss passes and chances are we’ll be left with Adam Idah upfront meaning we may as well play with a 85 yr old with cataracts. This is stone cold fact too. 

No sticks required.

Self inflicted wounds are one of the only things not short in supply at Norwich City Football Club PLC. 

Worthingtons not selling Dean Ashton he’s injured and I’ve got the scans to prove it 

3 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

Give Bali Mumba will become one of the main ones this year. Makes him recall ones from previous seasons…

before I even got to it was going to say Cody McDonald

What about all that pant wetting about signing Tim Krul and sending Remi Matthews on loan to Bolton. That stick was taken up by 'experts' off this forum.

And talking about Worthy there was mega pant wetting about signing Dion Dublin and the 'message that sent' to Ryan Jarvis.

Oh and the pant wetting about German fourth division players...

Rosewood or Mahogany for me. 

Perhaps we can get something better using our Brazilian connections?

16 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Is this thread an attempt to belittle the fans who think allowing Mumba to leave to a league rival for such a modest fee is a terrible decision? 

Dunno but I think the point is we don’t know if it’s a terrible decision but I know for sure it’s literally all we will hear about the minute things go a bit Pete tong.

58 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What about all that pant wetting about signing Tim Krul and sending Remi Matthews on loan to Bolton. That stick was taken up by 'experts' off this forum.

And talking about Worthy there was mega pant wetting about signing Dion Dublin and the 'message that sent' to Ryan Jarvis.

Oh and the pant wetting about German fourth division players...

Tim Krul / Matthews is a good one to be fair.

I suppose there were plenty of ones when Webber first came in...

What on earth are we doing selling Pritchard? We will never replace him with no money!

Josh Murphy being sold? Just shows the lack of ambition we have!

Oh and now Howson? No way are we getting promoted now we've lost our only proven championship midfielder. Oh and who or what the f*ck is a Mario Vrancic?

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I suppose there were plenty of ones when Webber first came in...

What on earth are we doing selling Pritchard? We will never replace him with no money!

Josh Murphy being sold? Just shows the lack of ambition we have!

Oh and now Howson? No way are we getting promoted now we've lost our only proven championship midfielder. Oh and who or what the f*ck is a Mario Vrancic?

This thread is made for you 😉

Absolutely in your element 👍

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

This thread is made for you 😉

Absolutely in your element 👍

I'm just disappointed nobody had tagged me in the thread earlier..

Tend to use 5As. Standard but reliable. Good amount of control without being too heavy. Stick a picture of webber on the snare and job done!

received_6540405085998384.jpeg

• Haha 1