Heading South

City imploding ……

We have no money. We sold the crown jewels. One win in ten. Our so called new investors seem to be slowly stepping away.

Onwards and upwards and all that.

Not that you care given you're an Ipswich fan and all that. Or are you honestly wondering? You do seem to spend an honestly strange ammount of time on here given you're a binner and all

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, Heading South said:

WTF is happening …….. confusing to say the least.

Ellis Simms ring any bells ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Come on now, nothings imploding, Stu’s still in the house and we have super fried Jam sandwiches on the menu. All is good.

And we have a new "pub"... is soccer bot still going?

Edited by Kenny Foggo

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

We have no money. We sold the crown jewels. One win in ten. Our so called new investors seem to be slowly stepping away.

Onwards and upwards and all that.

Not that you care given you're an Ipswich fan and all that. Or are you honestly wondering? You do seem to spend an honestly strange ammount of time on here given you're a binner and all

Can you show any proof to back that up?

5 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

They might not be stepping away but they certainly aren't stepping up - what is going on with it all?

7 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

They might not be stepping away but they certainly aren't stepping up - what is going on with it all?

Maybe they have come up against the "Delia wall"

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The Binners really do think they are great don’t they? Finishing second in Div3 behind Plymouth. Bobby Robson will be spinning in his grave. 

The worst bit is all the Norwich fans playing yo to them..

This has been a disaster of a close season to date , not shifting who we need to shift and not strengthening a poor squad 

Happy to have a bet with any of those predicting relegation...hit me up! 🙃

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Out interest, we finished the season in relegation form and the league is clearly stronger this year, what makes you confident relegation won’t be an issue? 

41 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

When did Delia and co last invest into the club/team?

10 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Out interest, we finished the season in relegation form and the league is clearly stronger this year, what makes you confident relegation won’t be an issue? 

I guess you could take him up on his offer of a bet and see 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Happily have a bet we won’t be promoted- hit me up! 

The vibe seems very bad. We lost our star striker for nothing and cannot afford to replace him so are hoping others step up. We are trying to sell the talent we have and are bringing in older players with no resale value - always a sign of a club on the slide. We have a DOF who is half out the door and no obvious vision. A manager who has failed spectacularly in recent seasons and who flopped big time in his debut season with us. The new owners appear to either have cold feet or are being hampered from takeover by the old guard who just refuse to let go. And it is clear we don’t have a pot to pee in. So disappointing. It’s going to get ugly fast at this rate- club seem to be gambling on getting big bucks for Aarons or big Andy - but neither seems to be happening. Someone p%**d it all up the wall- and here we are. Looking more like a QPR or Birmingham than a top half team. But, hey, at least we have the ridiculous Hoggy to criticise us for speaking truth and assure us it’s all just swell…

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

We can have a bet on Man City winning the league if you like but that wasn't the bet I offered so it's totally irrelevant, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

The vibe seems very bad. We lost our star striker for nothing and cannot afford to replace him so are hoping others step up. We are trying to sell the talent we have and are bringing in older players with no resale value - always a sign of a club on the slide. We have a DOF who is half out the door and no obvious vision. A manager who has failed spectacularly in recent seasons and who flopped big time in his debut season with us. The new owners appear to either have cold feet or are being hampered from takeover by the old guard who just refuse to let go. And it is clear we don’t have a pot to pee in. So disappointing. It’s going to get ugly fast at this rate- club seem to be gambling on getting big bucks for Aarons or big Andy - but neither seems to be happening. Someone p%**d it all up the wall- and here we are. Looking more like a QPR or Birmingham than a top half team. But, hey, at least we have the ridiculous Hoggy to criticise us for speaking truth and assure us it’s all just swell…

I've not even bothered reading your posts so how could I have criticised it? But whilst we're at it yeah, you get things wrong 9 times out of 10 so every time you're negative i'm a little more positive.

I love your ‘truth’ and how it contains a lot of assumptions about the takeover talks. Why don’t you tell us what you really think? In the sarcastic words of Nutty ‘WE ARE DOOMED’ 

10 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I’ll bet that you are fun at parties 

17 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I’ll happily do a charity bet with anyone that we finish top 10.

You really do take being negative to an astonishing level. 

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

We can have a bet on Man City winning the league if you like but that wasn't the bet I offered so it's totally irrelevant, isn't it?

I've not even bothered reading your posts so how could I have criticised it? But whilst we're at it yeah, you get things wrong 9 times out of 10 so every time you're negative i'm a little more positive.

This implies it’s only a disastrous season if we go down. I disagree. We were really starting to move forward as a club and are now back where we were when Webber entered- arguably worse. You might think anything but bottom 3 is ok - I don’t 

32 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

This implies it’s only a disastrous season if we go down. I disagree. We were really starting to move forward as a club and are now back where we were when Webber entered- arguably worse. You might think anything but bottom 3 is ok - I don’t 

Don't take me up on my bet then but also stop crying about how you think we're getting relegated if you don't seriously believe it.

Just now, hogesar said:

Don't take me up on my bet then but also stop crying about how you think we're getting relegated if you don't seriously believe it.

Where did I ever say that? I said the club is going backwards and this summer has been a mess. I never said we were going down. 

22 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I’m amazed you can bring yourself to get out of bed in the morning. Not only is your glass half empty, you don’t like your beer, it used to be better in the old days, and chances are someone will spill it soon anyway. Before we know it, a big fight is going to break out in the pub and it’ll probably close for good after that.

Like most of the miserabilists, you accuse Hogesar and the “happy clappers” of saying everything is fine. Find me ONE example of a poster saying we will without doubt be promoted next season. Find me one example in the last couple of years where someone says Webber is a great SD. Show me a post where it says Dean Smith was an excellent manager. You won’t be able to, because people don’t do that. What they actually say is that they have hope, they look for and see some positive signs but nothing more than that. 

They rightly accuse you and others of relentless miserabilism which you clearly are unable to contradict with actual facts so you distort what they’ve said and hugely over-exaggerate. It’s like having Donald Trump post on here.

18 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Talking of distorting, explain how what Hogesar wrote implies that.

It doesn’t . 

I can only put your relentless stream of negative “truth” down to the fact that you lack the ability to think logically and/or understand the English language.

Or you’re twelve.

IMG_5210.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

The vibe seems very bad. We lost our star striker for nothing

Did we end up losing sargent then?