Icecream Snow

Sainz out till October :(

Of course he is.

At least it's ankle and not knee and hopefully early October and not late.

We don't have much quality in wide positions and could mean Sargent has to play there and Barnes through the middle.

Not a Norwich player unless he's injured to be fair..

Hope its early October and not too serious. Although maybe this means Mumba might get played more forward

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Thanks 1

Well I suppose we didn’t actually sign him crocked, but why is it of no surprise that we’ve already picked up an injury (to go with Sara and his appendectomy)?!

For me it's not just missing August and September which is a blow but the fact that he misses the pre season training and friendlies. Proper irritating but that's football.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Not surprised in the slightest. I was just wondering which one of our new signings would pick up a bad injury really early, I was sure it'd be Duffy due to our ongoing CB crisis bit there's still time for that to happen. I'm sure once Max is sold Stacey will have to have his right leg amputated and Duffy will probably suffer a double leg fracture soon after Omobamidele ruptures his knee ligaments. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Christ on a bike 

From what I remember, I think he was on a cross.

• Haha 2

Is it possible we signed a player that has underlying fitness problems?

A medical may have shown a weakness or repeating injury but did we sign him because we thought we have a wonder kid on the cheap?

Just now, Chelm Canary said:

A medical may have shown a weakness or repeating injury but did we sign him because we thought we have a wonder kid on the cheap?

I'm sorry, are you trying to suggest the club signed a player without doing a proper and full medical? 

I mean, you can't make this sort of **** up can you? Well obviously you can... 

12 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Wagner said he's the real deal. 

****ing raw deal more like 

When did he ever say that?! Honestly, I know living in Chelmsford does things to your head, but this is a bit much. 

He was on a free. So let’s put some money into getting a winger that isn’t injured. That’s literally the only positive I can get out of this rn

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Perhaps the heading isn't big or bold enough?

Yes because headlines are word for word what Wagner has actually said, aren't they?

Interesting over exaggeration by the journos ‘he’ll be missing the first three months of the season’…why, if Wagner has clearly said he’ll be back in October, the need to do that; it’s two months out.  I don’t see the point of lying about it.

Edited by Branston Pickle

6 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

Yes because headlines are word for word what Wagner has actually said, aren't they?

Irrelevant to the point Chelmsford was making.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

If you look at the regularity at which he has featured throughout his senior career, he doesn't appear to have suffered any significant injuries.