Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Blackpool v Millwall

Millwall now on 68, most we can get is 66, Coventry in sixth placed. 66 with a better goal difference 

Edited by CANARYKING

We can get to 68. If Millwall win tonight and Coventry beat Birmingham the play-offs it's over for us before we even kick-off.

15 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We can get to 68. If Millwall win tonight and Coventry beat Birmingham the play-offs it's over for us before we even kick-off.

If the playoffs are gone at k/o tmow it should be a 90 mins "We want Webber Out-a-thon" from the fools who will have gone there..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Oops, can’t count

Who cares about play offs our season was over 6 games ago. Let’s get over it and regroup for next year

40 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If the playoffs are gone at k/o tmow it should be a 90 mins "We want Webber Out-a-thon" from the fools who will have gone there..

Don’t go yourself, but think you can tell me what to do!!!

Message to you is do one!

22 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Don’t go yourself, but think you can tell me what to do!!!

Message to you is do one!

Got a ticket for it...incase there was something on it

...but this gutless set of b@stards put paid to that

...and yes , I'm calling you a fool 

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Should I try 'controlled crying'? | Family Corner

12 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

..an Webber in-ner in our midst

Is that the best you can do ? Genuine supporters support the club, not whine like a petulant brat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

Is that the best you can do ? Genuine supporters support the club, not whine like a petulant brat.

Genuine supporters will do what it takes in the best interests of the club. Supporting Webber will put us in a relegation fight next year. 

32 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I would imagine there is a fair few Twatter posters on here and who are very fickle. 

What types of people use Twitter?

18-24 year olds: 17.1% of users. 25-34 year olds: 38.5% of users. 35-49 year olds: 20.7% of users. 50+ year olds: 17.1% of users.

Edited by Mengo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grando said:

Like we were going to get a result at WBA in any case…

Oh we'll get a result alright, just not a positive one 😅

• Like 1

If I'm right, it can't statistically be all over at the kick-off tomorrow because Blackburn don't play Luton until later (I think Monday?).  After Millwall's win, if Coventry win and Blackburn don't lose to Luton, at least two teams must finish ahead of us (Coventry and either Millwall or Blackburn, who play each other on the final day). If Coventry win, our very slim mathematical chance would need Blackburn to lose to Luton and then win at Millwall, so they both finish on 68 points. Realistically, it would also need Sunderland not to win either of their remaining two games.

I think we can safely say it's all over.

1 hour ago, canarybubbles said:

If I'm right, it can't statistically be all over at the kick-off tomorrow because Blackburn don't play Luton until later (I think Monday?).  After Millwall's win, if Coventry win and Blackburn don't lose to Luton, at least two teams must finish ahead of us (Coventry and either Millwall or Blackburn, who play each other on the final day). If Coventry win, our very slim mathematical chance would need Blackburn to lose to Luton and then win at Millwall, so they both finish on 68 points. Realistically, it would also need Sunderland not to win either of their remaining two games.

I think we can safely say it's all over.

It's been over since we only won 1 of our past 9 games...

Its been over since the start of the season,when we did'nt address our back four,who,the majority on here did'nt rate,and failed to recruit an injury free,ready to go DM, and somebody who could supply the best striker in the league with the service his game is based on.

Edited by mannings bandy legs
Spelling !

1 hour ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Its been over since the start of the season,when we did'nt address our back four,who,the majority on here did'nt rate,and failed to recruit an injury free,ready to go DM, and somebody who could supply the best striker in the league with the service his game is based on.

'Nail on Head'! 

Unfortunately many posters on here supported the clubs strategy that only 'minor tweaks' were required as the squad were proven 'Championship Winners'! Time and again posters trotted out the line that 'Pukki will bag another 30 goals' and 'Tzolis and Rashica would rip up the Championship'. Those predictions didn't age very well did they?

• Like 2