Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Swansea Predictions

Not particularly bothered but will go for a tame 1.1 draw. On a positive point the season is nearly over and I’m waiting for the home kit to go on sale at half price as my daughter wants a shirt. 

Think the kit’s 30% off at the moment - I said to my son to give it a week or two…he seems to want the tie-dye effort so I’m hoping they’ve sold out!

Fwiw 2-1.  Edit: surely our home form has to improve sometime - a shut out would be 4 on the spin. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

A slow and painful afternoon I expect.

Also hoping the drummer doesn't show up as that Gaby sera song on repeat is stating to really irritate me.

The upside of a tonking might well be the fans start harassing Webber 

Hm. Guess I'm in a relative minority as I think this will turn out to be a rather routine win.

Not really based on any hard evidence. Just doesn't come to my mine that we won't win this one.

Pukki surely has to bag a goal before he leaves... his form his dropped off a cliff. Lets hope for a good response today from both team and crowd

Just now, crab man said:

Pukki surely has to bag a goal before he leaves... his form his dropped off a cliff. Lets hope for a good response today from both team and crowd

Maybe an own goal

100% win today. Why ? it is the hope that kills us...  We will be given hope ...... Just wish this was all over ! 

Edited by Norfolk Dan
Typo
  • Like 1

Haven't seen a team-prediction thread, but I'd go for

Gunn

Aarons Omo Byram McCallum

Sorenson

Gibbs        Sara

Onel       Pukki       Idah

Obviously not sure of Byram's fitness but we could do with a proper DM, so I'd rather risk Sam at the back and push Lungi into DM than watch poor old Hayden lumbering about. Marquinhos seems totally anonymous so I'd give Idah a go as a wide attacker. Obviously a square peg, but hopefully he'll have some confidence after his goal on Wednesday, and at least he's our player. Toss up between Sarge and Teemu for CF - they're both equally out of form - but I've just got a hunch about Pukki today.

Edited by Robert N. LiM

6 hours ago, DraytonBoy said:

The play-off push starts today so 2-0.

3-1 👍

• Haha 1

Would be nice to just see us score a goal. Its been pretty thin fare this season.

9 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Would be nice to just see us score a goal. Its been pretty thin fare this season.

Yes , this is true. But I predict 3-1, so I can look forward to 📚 reading Ricardo's match report. 

I predict you will have plenty of positives to say today 😉.  God knows we need some positives soon especially at carrow road.

On yer bike and get reporting. Enjoy the game.