4 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

So do you think Lineker might single-handedly have stopped Sunak from annexing the Sudetenland?

He may have stopped him from flooding Rwanda.

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The city stand will be wearing their adult diapers in solidarity 

I bet you a tena I won't....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

So do you think Lineker might single-handedly have stopped Sunak from annexing the Sudetenland?

I've read this forum since the smudger days and this is the single most idiotic,  repugnant post I've ever read. Congratulations! 

9 minutes ago, essex canary said:

The ex Chancellor of the Exchequer from last year paying a £5 million penalty for an erroneous tax return. Still an MP.

He didn't pay a £5m penalty 

Just now, Virtual reality said:

Well, Im not going to fully express my opinion until I’ve heard from Alison Hammond and Fearne Cotton on the matter.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Taiwan Canary said:

I've read this forum since the smudger days and this is the single most idiotic,  repugnant post I've ever read. Congratulations! 

Wow, it’s not even in the top 100 for me.

So the icon Gary Lineker, being a role model, is going to convince thousands of youngsters that you should show compassion.

What an utter b#stard.

6 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Yes Fern. What Sports team are we discussing? Leicester Rovers?

Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Wow, it’s not even in the top 100 for me.

I'd love to see that list. I'd guess that at least five of the top ten are about Dean Smith motor boating  Craig Shakespeare!

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

He didn't pay a £5m penalty 

Yes. I think you are right in the sense that the larger portion of it was the tax he owed and ought to have declared. Still £5 million that he otherwise may have got away with.

1 minute ago, Taiwan Canary said:

I'd love to see that list. I'd guess that at least five of the top ten are about Dean Smith motor boating  Craig Shakespeare!

I’m sorry you were wrong about Dean Smith like I wasn’t, but at least you’ve dodged paying loads of tax over the years so you’ve got that as a consolation.

Edited by The Real Buh

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Yes Fern. What Sports team are we discussing? Leicester Rovers?

But surely what she is saying here are the facts? He has signed a contract of impartiality and continues to break that contract.

4 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Ah the dear an' luvverly Fern Britton....I used to watch her with Gus Honeybun on Westward TV yonky yonks ago....hmm memories.....

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m sorry you were wrong about Dean Smith like I was, but at least you’ve dodged paying loads of tax over the years so you’ve got that as a consolation.

WTF? I never backed Dean Smith and I've never avoided tax. Come on give us a teaser of the top 100. 100 to 91 at least.

Edited by Taiwan Canary

7 minutes ago, Taiwan Canary said:

WTF? I never backed Dean Smith and I've never avoided tax. Come on give us a teaser of the top 100. 100 to 91 at least.

Bro, do you really live in Taiwan? You should gtfo of there. China will invade at some point fo shizzle.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Bro, do you really live in Taiwan? You should gtfo of there. China will invade at some point fo shizzle.

And at that point I'd like to think my wife would be offered asylum. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Yes. I think you are right in the sense that the larger portion of it was the tax he owed and ought to have declared. Still £5 million that he otherwise may have got away with.

So you posted Bullshoite then ? Again.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

But surely what she is saying here are the facts? He has signed a contract of impartiality and continues to break that contract.

Its not a crime though, and if he sticks to his guns then fair play to someone i always thought as irrelevant and mildly dislikeable.  It may cost him financially, but hes well equipped for that.  It wont cost him his dignity though, something he doesnt have much of in tbe bank.

Don't worry if you were going to miss the punditry on MOTD tonight as a solution has been found.

May be an image of 1 person

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Shut up Fern. You don't see Gary lineker talking about **** daytime TV do you.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Its not a crime though, and if he sticks to his guns then fair play to someone i always thought as irrelevant and mildly dislikeable.  It may cost him financially, but hes well equipped for that.  It wont cost him his dignity though, something he doesnt have much of in tbe bank.

I haven’t seen anyone claiming it is a crime. It’s just mass hysteria breaking out over what is essentially a broken contract. He knew this when he signed it but continues to breach it

Edited by Virtual reality

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

So you posted Bullshoite then ? Again.

An effective admission then that submitting substantially undeclared tax returns is OK then you have the audacity to claim that the honest are greedy.

3 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Shut up Fern. You don't see Gary lineker talking about **** daytime TV do you.

Not yet.

I imagine Gary Linekar would sell his Grandmother for 5 internet clout points

20 hours ago, Deptford Yellow said:

With regards to making comparisons to the nazis never going well … It’s notable that the Tories are speaking as if he were directly referencing the Holocaust which he wasn’t … he was referencing the language which preceded it by several years … and which then led to the culture shift that made actions including the Holocaust feasible…

I think we are duty bound to call out emerging nazi/fascist tendencies where we see them or surely we allow them to develop again ? … As someone once said - the price of freedom is eternal vigilance!

Here’s to you Gary !

Amen to that!

4 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

Amen to that!

If trying to prevent thousands of uninvited guests from arriving on the Kent coast was equivalent to the policies of nazi Germany, then perhaps you’d have a valid point.

14 minutes ago, essex canary said:

An effective admission then that submitting substantially undeclared tax returns is OK then you have the audacity to claim that the honest are greedy.

More whataboutery.  Substantially undeclared? Wtaf mate . The shoite you talk. 

PS You ARE NOT HONEST. You claimed you bought shares to help the Club...and have whined ever since about lack of returns. You bought them to help yourself. 

FWIW I have no issues with people making profits ..if deserved.  What i do find reprehensible is liars and  charlatans claiming one thing and actually wanting another. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

4 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

If trying to prevent thousands of uninvited guests from arriving on the Kent coast was equivalent to the policies of nazi Germany, then perhaps you’d have a valid point.

Well done for either not reading or not understanding the words that were written, but coming back with a reply anyway. 

• Like 3