Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

When Will The Worst Kept Secret Be Announced Officially ?

Got up this morning and searched everywhere for the official unveiling so am i missing something somewhere on the internet ?

Evening News printed last night and distributed with EDP this morning 

I'm guessing anytime very soon. I would imagine he will meet the players at Colney this morning and get down to work.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Got up this morning and searched everywhere for the official unveiling so am i missing something somewhere on the internet ?

Just waiting until they have fooled everyone that they need to fool.

It won't....

As of posting Zoe Ward, Delia and co are all in Stuart Webber's office.

Currently Webber is laying on his back in the middle of the room pounding his legs and hands on the floor in a full toddler melt down screaming 

"They leaked it they leaked it the media is dead to me"

Plans to shut down the club and set up a Russian style iron curtain are in place.

The club have approached 6 building companies and some of Donald trump's advisors in an attempt to "build a wall" around the ground and other key places.

The cup game will be played behind closed curtains and the attendance will be around 20k despite no one being allowed in.

The result will be posted on the clubs notice board 48 hrs after the game.

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Probably got a nice interview and introduction video being edited to coincide with the announcement.  The club is pretty good when it comes to media output like that, and would probably delay an announcement until all ready to roll.

Announcement aside, It's probably more important what's going on behind the scenes right now and that is taking priority above all?

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

Probably got a nice interview and introduction video being edited to coincide with the announcement.  The club is pretty good when it comes to media output like that, and would probably delay an announcement until all ready to roll.

Announcement aside, It's probably more important what's going on behind the scenes right now and that is taking priority above all?

The cavalry will be circling the wagons ready to launch another pack of lies onto the gullible.

10 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Some of us can remember when NCFC was a special club envied by all.

Now look what Smith and Webber have reduced it to.

Cancel the club! That'll teach them. 

Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Nora's Ghost said:

The cavalry will be circling the wagons ready to launch another pack of lies onto the gullible.

Batty Nora pontificating from up high. Raging right wing nut job ahoy!

Just now, Nora's Ghost said:

Wagons, Wagner, Waghorn... Never realised the historic link with "WAGs" and this club! 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Batty Nora pontificating from up high. Raging right wing nut job ahoy!

You're coming across as a little wound up this morning..  This about the 4th post i've seen where you're following the same poster around taking shots at them across different threads.

Why not shut the forum off for a day or just block/ignore Nora if they're making you rise this easily?  I'm sure you're a much better person than this, please don't do yourself a dis-service.

17 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

You're coming across as a little wound up this morning..  This about the 4th post i've seen where you're following the same poster around taking shots at them across different threads.

Why not shut the forum off for a day or just block/ignore Nora if they're making you rise this easily?  I'm sure you're a much better person than this, please don't do yourself a dis-service.

Nora is an Ipswich fan to be fair, I'd say @Terminally Yellow is welcome to say whatever he wants to the weirdo.

Back on topic, I imagine we want to get all media prep work done, club interview with Wagner, Webber etc. Maybe it'll be released this afternoon / evening?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

Maybe then are renaming a stand as well.

They are just printing the new 40foot poster of Wagner for the outside of the South Stand, whilst repainting the mural at the Fat Cat & Canary! And still trying to capture Webber's best side from the mountains of video footage to ensure he doesn't look fat after the criticism of his appearance on Sky on Monday. 

There's more to just announcing a new Manager than just parading him with a new scarf in front of the playing entrance you know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe it's a red herring and they'll announce somebody completely different.

40 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

And once again this is where the priorities at the club is all wrong in my view. They will have spent far too much (in time and money) on preparing the glossy media announcement, whilst the bread and butter improvements required to re-connect with the fans gets pushed further down the line. 

If Tilly is getting impatient, it suggests the majority of the fans have already moved on from wanting an in depth announcement and just want it over with to get on with the real work in hand. All fur and no knickers is the risk yet again.

• Like 1

TBH, it'll be announced when they are ready to announce it. They'll want to do it properly, and yes, that means all the media needs to be completed to be counter launched together. We just need to be patient.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

If Tilly is getting impatient,

What, to criticise rhe club for not letting him know in advance of their plans, yes , how dare they...have they no idea how important an ex copper actually is.?  

• Haha 1

I was of the impression it would be to do with the international nature of the situation, which has been confirmed by the Athletic.

Awaiting red tape & such from the authorities. Probably a good idea, I don't imagine it would be a good look to announce Wagner then immediately announce he wasn't able to sign for some reason.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

And once again this is where the priorities at the club is all wrong in my view. They will have spent far too much (in time and money) on preparing the glossy media announcement, whilst the bread and butter improvements required to re-connect with the fans gets pushed further down the line. 

If Tilly is getting impatient, it suggests the majority of the fans have already moved on from wanting an in depth announcement and just want it over with to get on with the real work in hand. All fur and no knickers is the risk yet again.

Hear hear,  the main issue I see is a kind of over hype. I watched the Billy Gilmour video. Well OTT in my opinion and he was a loanee. The more the fanfare the greater the expectation.

I like seeing the manager quickly announced and a photo call.

I realise I'm old now! Plus a bit cynical. Then I've known what marketing departments are all about. Selling you a kind of dream.

• Like 2

Respectfully @Mason 47 that is a smokescreen. I know the footballing authorities have it in for lil' ole Norwich, but does the Home Office too? If they can't get a little "nod" from someone senior at the HO with one phone call then that's a travesty (especially with Nephew Tom's connections in Whitehall).  The delay is all about the nice little project Mrs Webber has given to the Marketing team. 

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Hear hear,  the main issue I see is a kind of over hype. I watched the Billy Gilmour video. Well OTT in my opinion and he was a loanee. The more the fanfare the greater the expectation.

I like seeing the manager quickly announced and a photo call.

I realise I'm old now! Plus a bit cynical. Then I've known what marketing departments are all about. Selling you a kind of dream.

Totally with you here sonyc. I hope Wagner's mother (or more likely partner) is not averse to touching the green on the scarf ...

• Haha 1