Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Don't worry, it's all in hand

I have it on good authority (from an inside source that I can't reveal) that Webber has spent a sizeable chunk of the January transfer budget on a software package that is guaranteed to find us the most suitable replacement for Dean Smith, thus ensuring our early return to the Premier League.
Check out the link below

https://wheelofnames.com/c3g-nbk

When I tried it out, it was Scott Parker

Edited by Sooty57
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

****ing Steven Gerrard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same. Bring back Smith

Anthony Barry when i did it. Son got Gary monk, mate got Rabbithutch . Not sure this thing knows much more than we do . 

Cheaper than soccerbot though.

Edited by wcorkcanary

After 25 spins so far, Garry Monk is leading with 4, whilst Mark Robins, Anthony Barry, Ryan Lowe and Sean Dyche have 3 each. Knutsen's the only one not to have a vote.

Will keep you posted after another 25. 😉

EDIT 1: 50 spins done now and it's level pegging (oo-er) between Russell Martin, Ryan Lowe and Garry Monk with 6 each, and level pegging just behind (er) are Mark Robins, Anthony Berry, Scott Parker and Sean Dyche. Half-way there. 😄 

EDIT 2: 75 spins done now. We have a leader by one again, namely Anthony Barry on 9, Ryan Lowe and Garry Monk are waiting for him to sneeze on 8. Hasenhüttl is bringing up the rear with 3, then Robins, Unknown, and Knutsen are on 5. 25 spins left.

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Haha 1

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

After 100 spins, we have a clear winner (well, someone came up twice more than anyone else). So, the sequence in the Nodge Hodge-Podge Hotseat Handicap, from last to first, was....

Ralph Hasenhüttl with 3.
Someone Unknown with 5
Scott Parker and Mark Robins with 7
Russell Martin, Sean Dyche, Chris Wilder, Garry Monk, Steven Gerrard and Kjetil Knudsen with 9
Ryan Lowe got 11

And the winner of the Nodge Hodge-Podge Hotseat Handicap over 100 furlongs is..... *Def Leppard one-handed drumroll, please!*

Anthony Barry with 13! 😄

Gerardo Seoane isn't even on there, they clearly haven't got a clue what they're doing.

I got Scott Parker, for the record...

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wasn’t he in the Austin Powers films?

Is Austin Powers available? He’d be groovy.