Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Blackburn predictions

I’m going to be foolishly optimistic and go for a City 3-1 win, and a strong performance. After 22 games, remarkably Blackburn haven’t had a draw yet, not sure if that’s some kind of record!

Anything other than a win and the boos will no doubt be loud at full time.

6 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I’m going to be foolishly optimistic and go for a City 3-1 win, and a strong performance. After 22 games, remarkably Blackburn haven’t had a draw yet, not sure if that’s some kind of record!

Anything other than a win and the boos will no doubt be loud at full time.

Gonna be 0-0 then isn't it 😂

Just now, hogesar said:

Gonna be 0-0 then isn't it 😂

Just had a peek on their forum and 99% of them think we are going to thump them, they are third in the table but they appear to feel it's a false postion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Just had a peek on their forum and 99% of them think we are going to thump them, they are third in the table but they appear to feel it's a false postion.

I suppose a fair amount of our fans think our position is false too 🙂

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I suppose a fair amount of our fans think our position is false too 🙂

The jury is out at the moment.  Win and we might start to feel a bit more like promotion contenders, lose and we drop back from the top three in the table and as others below us win.

A big match in our season.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

The jury is out at the moment.  Win and we might start to feel a bit more like promotion contenders, lose and we drop back from the top three in the table and as others below us win.

A big match in our season.

If we needed 18 points to survive from the last 6 matches in a Premier League season under Farke you’d tell us all to believe Lakey. Where’s the positivity gone? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Hmm, where have I heard that before..

18 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If we needed 18 points to survive from the last 6 matches in a Premier League season under Farke you’d tell us all to believe Lakey. Where’s the positivity gone? 

It went when we sacked Farke.  I was unbelievably uplifted by the win against Brentford, with my belief renewed after that horrendous start to the season.  All that was taken away by the ruthlessness and stupidity of what happened just an hour later.......stupidity that continued with the way there was clearly no-one in place to take over who would carry on similar work - and the way it was clear that Smith was not going to keep us up and nothing has happened this season to make me think differently. of   

It wouldn't surprise me if we end up mid-table this season.......and that may not be a bad thing, enabling us to rebuild a bit more, either with Smith or someone else in charge.  I'll continue to be hopeful, of course, but that is all. I don't really relate to Smith and the way he is going about things, it all feels a bit flat and the football doesn't seem progressive to me, but having said all that, there is a long way to go and there is still an opportunity to do well.

• Like 2

2-1 City and Dean Smith will surprise us all with a seasonal gingerbread latte in a tall glass. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Satriales said:

Just had a peek on their forum and 99% of them think we are going to thump them, they are third in the table but they appear to feel it's a false position.

That is the lot of all non-plastic football fans, ours included.

I think a good City win now the cobwebs have been blown out..

Edited by Yellow Fever

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

It went when we sacked Farke.  I was unbelievably uplifted by the win against Brentford, with my belief renewed after that horrendous start to the season.  All that was taken away by the ruthlessness and stupidity of what happened just an hour later.......stupidity that continued with the way there was clearly no-one in place to take over who would carry on similar work - and the way it was clear that Smith was not going to keep us up and nothing has happened this season to make me think differently. of   

It wouldn't surprise me if we end up mid-table this season.......and that may not be a bad thing, enabling us to rebuild a bit more, either with Smith or someone else in charge.  I'll continue to be hopeful, of course, but that is all. I don't really relate to Smith and the way he is going about things, it all feels a bit flat and the football doesn't seem progressive to me, but having said all that, there is a long way to go and there is still an opportunity to do well.

To think of the abuse you used to give us for posting something like that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

So uh, when Smith came in and we beat Southampton at home, was that not the same thing? A single Prem win...

A reasonably comfortable 2-1 home win. A penalty by Pukki & a Hanley scrambler in the first half with Blackburn pulling one back after 39mins following some loose midfield play. A cagey second half but no further goals. POTM = Max Aarons. Put the house on it.

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

To think of the abuse you used to give us for posting something like that.

I don't resort to abuse, or of I did years ago, I am sorry. I get annoyed sometimes, but I generally don't resort to "abuse".

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

So uh, when Smith came in and we beat Southampton at home, was that not the same thing? A single Prem win...

Nope, not the same thing at all.  We were a football club steeped in Farke ways, Smith came in and got a result......on the back of Farke's win at Brentford. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

I don't resort to abuse, or of I did years ago, I am sorry. I get annoyed sometimes, but I generally don't resort to "abuse".

Lol if we dared to criticise the club we were not worthy of being Norwich supporters, you once told us the performances didn’t matter, football was only about winning and can be boring as long as you win. Wether I want him in or out Smith is twice as good as some of the managers you told us ‘ we had to support ‘

9 hours ago, Well b back said:

Lol if we dared to criticise the club we were not worthy of being Norwich supporters, you once told us the performances didn’t matter, football was only about winning and can be boring as long as you win. Wether I want him in or out Smith is twice as good as some of the managers you told us ‘ we had to support ‘

He's a walking contradiction for the most part.