1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Be honest, you'd never heard of him ten minutes ago, had you?

No he hadn't, but it bumps the complete pointless post count +1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billyboybunters said:

Whoooooo???????

The greatest player to come out of Colombia if you forget about all the other ones.

Could you not have added it to this thread you started on Friday? Please!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, astro said:

Could you not have added it to this thread you started on Friday? Please!

The more people complain about the endless attention-seeking posts, the more he'll do it. A bit sad, really, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

The more people complain about the endless attention-seeking posts, the more he'll do it. A bit sad, really, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I guess you’re right, it’s like trying to reason with a wall!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I agree. Ignore him and he might stop, or at least reduce it (I realise that by replying I am doing the opposite).

3 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

To be fair, Hull aren't bad at selling players iv never heard of

£16m rising to £20m for

Keane Lewis-Potter!!!

Harry’s brother.🧙‍♀️

• Haha 1

You have to admire that he spends 24hrs a day glued to this site plugging away with his dross.

Most(when not working) will be out enjoying the summer but not our Cambridge, he's in that back bedroom scouring the internet for useless bits of information to share, love him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hes played at Barcelona. No, really. (Sure, its not THE Barcelona but still 😉)

Goran Maric came from THE Barcelona, he turned out well didn't he

13 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

You have to admire that he spends 24hrs a day glued to this site plugging away with his dross.

Most(when not working) will be out enjoying the summer but not our Cambridge, he's in that back bedroom scouring the internet for useless bits of information to share, love him.

I like to think he's doing this while running an international conglomerate.

• Haha 5

An image has been obtained from his bedroom of Cambridge busy trawling websites. No clue of the time but of course we have a 24hour window to work on.

Crazy Typing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Time to upgrade your nokia 3210, phones have Internet now!

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, All the Germans said:

I agree. Ignore him and he might stop, or at least reduce it (I realise that by replying I am doing the opposite).

Doubt it, it'll only get worse soon as its the school holidays in a few weeks, he'll have bags of time to post nonsense on here. 

1 hour ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Y’see, I disagree. I think he’s an “Al fresco” kind of guy, wandering around Cambridge in a Vintage Norwich home shirt, Ray Bans on, Iron Bru in one hand and the other skilfully thumbing his phone, refreshing NewsNow constantly to make that share… it is a full time job being an Influencer after all 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

If he is holed up all day in his underpants in a sweaty back bedroom guzzling pizzas washed down with gallons of coke his output, if short on quality, is pretty impressive.

An average of 14 posts a day, every day, for over two years must be a labour of love 😳

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Doubt it, it'll only get worse soon as its the school holidays in a few weeks, he'll have bags of time to post nonsense on here. 

Still, worth a try isn't it?

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

No one complained when the 20th repetitive ‘Todd’ thread was initiated the other day - really do not understand why people are all over cc when he creates a thread which is genuinely original, if people don’t like it, or think it is irrelevant don’t read it or comment - definitely do not make it personal.  If it was left to me the board would be barren cause I am not that creative and new ideas do not come to me easily. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

No one complained when the 20th repetitive ‘Todd’ thread was initiated the other day - really do not understand why people are all over cc when he creates a thread which is genuinely original, if people don’t like it, or think it is irrelevant don’t read it or comment - definitely do not make it personal.  If it was left to me the board would be barren cause I am not that creative and new ideas do not come to me easily. 

When every other post is a Cambridge post on a subject he’s already posted about at least twice, it makes reading the board quite tedious.
I’m sure other people WOULD post on here more often if they thought their post was going to stay on the front page for longer. When someone is averaging 14 new posts a day, often on subjects already discussed or being discussed, that front page stay is not very long. 

9 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean I know they were just taken over and all but they are making some great signings. Fair play to them, think they might do well this season. One to watch for sure

I feel bad that I've heard of this guy before. If Hull weren't rich asf right now, he'd probably be in La Liga.

3 hours ago, CrankyCanary said:

I feel bad that I've heard of this guy before. If Hull weren't rich asf right now, he'd probably be in La Liga.

I thought I'd heard of him before, but turns out he's not the one who spent several years at Watford without making an appearance for them (Pervis Estupinan). He's currently playing in La Liga, coincidentally enough, with Villarreal.

This guy was actually just released by a club in the Portuguese league, so he's not at the same level... although he has just made his debut for the Colombian national team.

Edited by Feedthewolf

9 hours ago, astro said:

When every other post is a Cambridge post on a subject he’s already posted about at least twice, it makes reading the board quite tedious.
I’m sure other people WOULD post on here more often if they thought their post was going to stay on the front page for longer. When someone is averaging 14 new posts a day, often on subjects already discussed or being discussed, that front page stay is not very long. 

Yeah, this. He's just completely impervious to any attempts to get him to tone down the frequency and irrelevance of his posting.

He literally posted a brand new thread about Hull within the last week! Nobody is denying he's not a genuine Norwich fan, and he's never unpleasant to anyone else on here, but it'd just make the forum so much easier to navigate if it wasn't clogged up with so many new threads of varying relevance.

But there's no point me getting annoyed about it or commenting any further, as he clearly doesn't care and is going to carry on blithely mashing his keyboard irrespective of what anyone else says 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Nobody is denying he's not a genuine Norwich fan,

Who never attends Carrow Road. 

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

he's never unpleasant to anyone else on here

Bar when he's accused people of bullying him on here, when commenting on his posts. Interestingly though, with a few more people commenting on this recently he seems to have stopped that accusation. Funny that. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Who never attends Carrow Road. 

Bar when he's accused people of bullying him on here, when commenting on his posts. Interestingly though, with a few more people commenting on this recently he seems to have stopped that accusation. Funny that. 

I never judge anybody on whether or not they attend Carrow, Road, there could be many (personal) reasons why somebody does not or is not able to attend and this board is inhabited by all sorts of people including those that do not support Norwich, or do not go to games but still like to take every opportunity they can to slate the club. Nobody is forced to read any post, CC posts some good stuff, I just ignore his posts that I have no interest in...............

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I never judge anybody on whether or not they attend Carrow, Road, there could be many (personal) reasons why somebody does not or is not able to attend and this board is inhabited by all sorts of people including those that do not support Norwich, or do not go to games but still like to take every opportunity they can to slate the club. Nobody is forced to read any post, CC posts some good stuff, I just ignore his posts that I have no interest in...............

Fair point. 

No judgement intended, just a statement of fact.

• Like 1