Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem

What’s funny is it’s a load of Liverpool fans who aren’t from Liverpool fans booing the national anthem because scousers think they live on their own planet or something

?????

The panic when Sarah sat down

ref runs over “are you ok Mo? Where does it hurt Mo? Want me to run it better Mo?”

commentator: “ThE QuADrUpLe 😢

Tommy Cooper was presented to Queenie at the Royal Variety Performance. He was told not to speak unless spoken to but couldn't stop himself... 

Cooper - do you like football Ma'am? 

Queenie - no, not really

Cooper - can I have your Cup Final ticket then? 

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Still trying to get my head round Chelsea wearing yellow. Is it a Ukraine thing? 

They think it'd their 'lucky' strip in the FA cup so they've elected to wear yellow.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

What a dull half of football

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Seems to have penalties written all over it.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Seems to have penalties written all over it.

Extra time first? Not sure I care enough to last that long…

Most exciting part of the cup game is  hoardings around the ground -showing aircraft in flight

The sooner The Big Six p**s off into a European Super League the better. Shut them out of all domestic Cup competitions. Imagine the fun of being a Chelsea fan watching 22 foreigners,with a totally overseas management team playing each other for the fourth time in the season.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MORDENCANARY said:

The sooner The Big Six p**s off into a European Super League the better. Shut them out of all domestic Cup competitions. Imagine the fun of being a Chelsea fan watching 22 foreigners,with a totally overseas management team playing each other for the fourth time in the season.

Agree with this. When was the last time a side outside of the top flight won the FA Cup? Genuinely can't remember and can't see it happening again in my lifetime...

A shot-off-target bonanza

The longer it goes on the more it favours eternal “billionaire underdogs” Liverpool to pull off some cheeky chappy generic scouse jamminess

4 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Agree with this. When was the last time a side outside of the top flight won the FA Cup? Genuinely can't remember and can't see it happening again in my lifetime...

Leicester last year are hardly one of the top six.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Depends on your agenda KGD. 

Fwiw I agree with you. 

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

They were definitely in the top flight though. Pretty sure the answer is West Ham btw. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Loved Leicester winning last year. But where's the reality of the "romance" of the FA Cup if you're NOT one of the 'Big Six? Cup run to the quarters maybe, with more than a slice of luck?

Mane is such a cheat. Whether happened to bookings for simulation?? The game, and particularly the PL, needs sorting out. Its a beautiful game at times but is being spoilt by cheats and inept refereeing.

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Mane is such a cheat. Whether happened to bookings for simulation?? The game, and particularly the PL, needs sorting out. Its a beautiful game at times but is being spoilt by cheats and inept refereeing.

He gets away with loads. Elbows all season.

protected

46 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I was that bored on 65 minutes I went outside to mow the lawns 😂. Just come back in seems I've missed sod all

3 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Loved Leicester winning last year. But where's the reality of the "romance" of the FA Cup if you're NOT one of the 'Big Six? Cup run to the quarters maybe, with more than a slice of luck?

The big shock was Wigan I suppose. That was akin to Wimbledon beating Liverpool in the late 80s.