Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

West Ham Predictions

0-4. Only the away support and 2,000 ‘Gaw blimey, strike a light, guvnor’ cockney plastics in the home areas left in the ground at 80 mins.

this is not Einstein's E = mc2

you just throw the raw data into the calculator:

R = individual errors3 (Gibson, Williams, Arrons) + creativity (Gilmore) + goalscoring prowess (Sergeant) + coach (Smith) + sporting director (Webber) therefore:

R=0-4

4 hours ago, Six Pack said:

this is not Einstein's E = mc2

you just throw the raw data into the calculator:

R = individual errors3 (Gibson, Williams, Arrons) + creativity (Gilmore) + goalscoring prowess (Sergeant) + coach (Smith) + sporting director (Webber) therefore:

R=0-4

Congratulations, spelling 3 names wrong in one post must be some kind of autocorrect record 😉

On 06/05/2022 at 14:08, Nexus_Canary said:

Wet Spam to complete the humiliation.

With any luck they put enough past us to make Delia consider Dean Smiths tenure.

Wow! You a supporter? 

Westham. Physically and mentally drained..... And out to prove a point flowing their last match. Where as we are physically and mentally drained for the whole season with plenty of points to prove but haven't. Another defeat incoming 🙄

I try to go with my heart rather than my head on these predication threads...but today even my heart is saying 'defeat'.

We'll lose by 2 or 3. Be nice if Pukki could get another goal - he deserves his rewards after the shift he's put in this season.

End of season predication: we'll finish the season with 22 points, pinching a point at Wolves.

OTBC

17 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I try to go with my heart rather than my head on these predication threads...but today even my heart is saying 'defeat'.

We'll lose by 2 or 3. Be nice if Pukki could get another goal - he deserves his rewards after the shift he's put in this season.

End of season predication: we'll finish the season with 22 points, pinching a point at Wolves.

OTBC

That would have us smashing our sterling effort of 19/20 by a point, quite an achievement all things considered 

25 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That would have us smashing our sterling effort of 19/20 by a point, quite an achievement all things considered 

It's progress apparently.

If my predication is correct, we'll have spent about 50 million more than during 19/20 season for that single point.

Not so much p*ssing money up the wall, but hosing it down with an industrial pressure washer.

Pressure Washer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hopefully I'm wrong, and we can get one or two more wins. None of West Ham, Wolves and Leicester are in good form atm...🙄

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

1-3. Think we will score at 1 or 2 down to give a bit of hope then they’ll overpower us.

The 'ammers will be smartin' after their exit from Europe an' will wanna recompense and will come at us all bubbles blazin'.....

But we'll pop 'em....

I do hope I'm right?.....

After Manure's horror show yesterday West Ham won't be on the beach yet! 6 points behind with 2 games in hand, one of which is us.

6 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Wow! You a supporter? 

No I am a Liverpool fan here for the lols....

FFS some people.