chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Newcastle (PL/H) *****

Just now, king canary said:

Never a popular suggestion but I'm amazed Hanley always escapes any blame. He's been the one constant in the backline for two **** poor seasons at this level, he's captain and yet the defence looks completely disorganised and at sea no matter who else plays. 

he wasn't a consistent in the previous season. He was injured most of it.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Never a popular suggestion but I'm amazed Hanley always escapes any blame. He's been the one constant in the backline for two **** poor seasons at this level, he's captain and yet the defence looks completely disorganised and at sea no matter who else plays. 

I think it's more Gibson makes him look like John Terry. I agree I'd be happy to be shot of all our centre backs, barring Omobamidele. 

For the first twenty minutes I was enjoying it but we are now back to the fumbling, stumbling team we know so well this season.

Its no good complaining. I gave up thinking we could compete a long time ago. But there are too many who let the side down each game. Not always the same players but we never seem to have 11 playing well together. Byram for instance, is not going forward but neither is he defending well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Probably on benefits

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

FRCPxHvXMAAIlrm?format=jpg&name=large

Mike Ashley in the away end, who’d have guessed that a few months ago. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Indeed, wonder what he does with the other 10% of his working day? 🤔

d4moi57-1f57d50c-0182-40bd-ac24-3e3da256c1a4.gif

2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

he wasn't a consistent in the previous season. He was injured most of it.

Yeah that's fair, I looked it up and he played less than I thought he had.

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

So it was Hanley who made those mistakes against Brentford and Man Utd, not Gibson. And he made the mistakes which didn't cost us goals against Brighton and Burnley, not Byram. And it wasn't Byram who made the mistake in the first half here, it was Hanley.

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

So it was Hanley who made those mistakes against Brentford and Man Utd, not Gibson. And he made the mistakes which didn't cost us goals against Brighton and Burnley, not Byram. And it wasn't Byram who made the mistake in the first half here, it was Hanley.

Yeah, and Hanley invaded Ukraine too. (I think you may have missed the point).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying, of course 🙄

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t forget though, this team will blow the Championship away next season. 

Can I have some of what you are taking! They will finish at the other end!