TIL 1010

Delia Going Nowhere ( And She Admits to Booing )

You're on fire Tilly - respect for starting a thread before certain others! 

That's two in a day.  

So she never accepted his hospitality at Stamford Bridge?

Not getting at her particularly. Just pointing out that we all have a level of hypocrisy and its at its highest when confronted by good guy bad guy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I thought booing was tinpot or so i read on here but i guess in the eyes of some it depends who is doing it ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I thought booing was tinpot or so i read on here but i guess in the eyes of some it depends who is doing it ?

I'm sure she followed the booing recipe.

17 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'm sure she followed the booing recipe.

I thought  she'd  admitted  to           ' Boozing' and it was a typo. 

• Haha 2

So the interview before this one saying she would put a sale to a vote of the fans was b**ls**t.

It's her little play thing and we as the funders of the self funding model have zero say...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

So the interview before this one saying she would put a sale to a vote of the fans was b**ls**t.

It's her little play thing and we as the funders of the self funding model have zero say...

Correct. 

13 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

No no no, look she just wrote a book. And ooh look, some cushions.

10 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Or she simply didn't mention that stipulation in this other interview. These interviews are all based around and focused on the non-football book she has just had published, so any football questions and comments are subsidiary to that. The promise to put any reasonable offer to a vote of the fans stands unless it is rescinded.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Or she simply didn't mention that stipulation in this other interview. These interviews are all based around and focused on the non-football book she has just had published, so any football questions and comments are subsidiary to that. The promise to put any reasonable offer to a vote of the fans stands unless it is rescinded.

Nice to see someone supporting Delia on this thread, which way did you vote on the other out of interest? 

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think that was booing your own team not the opposition that was described as tinpot. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well yes. Booing as a means of support is tinpot.

Although the real hypocrites here are the apologists for dirty Russian money who booed on Thursday.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helsinki canary said:

Young Tom waiting in the wings

He’ll be old Tom by the time he gets the club!

28 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Sorry - when did she say she would put the club up for sale?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Although the real hypocrites here are the apologists for dirty Russian money who booed on Thursday.

They booed Abramovich because he gave it to Chelsea and not to us! Some on here are desperate for some "dirty money."

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Well yes. Booing as a means of support is tinpot.

But we’re happy to have done business with that dirty Russian money! Loaning a Chelsea player! Funny hoe a war changes the views so quickly!

Just now, Indy said:

But we’re happy to have done business with that dirty Russian money! Loaning a Chelsea player! Funny hoe a war changes the views so quickly!

My view hasn't changed.

50 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

So she never accepted his hospitality at Stamford Bridge?

Not getting at her particularly. Just pointing out that we all have a level of hypocrisy and its at its highest when confronted by good guy bad guy.

Exactly this , 

Everyone is against Roman Abramovich  and rightly so but were happy to take massive transfer fees and take his money 

Delia loves it though as it is a bit i told you so about these Foreign Owners and we are staying 

• Like 1

Just now, nutty nigel said:

My view hasn't changed.

Nope I was referring to our clubs owners! Booing now but happy to loan a Chelsea player and doing business, not you personally Nutty!😉

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Badger said:

I think that was booing your own team not the opposition that was described as tinpot. 

Cover up i think Delia was Booing Sargent but tried to hide it !! 

4 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Cover up i think Delia was Booing Sargent but tried to hide it !! 

Is Delia booing a Teresa May " the naughtiest thing I have ever done" moment?

I remember going into Marks and Spencers and shouting Woolworths at the top of my voice.

Millwall? Who are ya?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

I seem to recall that the starter of that thread stated that booing was OK as a last resort...so he turned out to be a tinpot turncoat.

OTBC 

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nice to see someone supporting Delia on this thread, which way did you vote on the other out of interest? 

I was neither supporting not attacking Delia. I was simply pointing out a flaw of logic in another post. As to that other thread, I didn't vote, because it left way too many questions unanswered for a sensible decision either way.

• Like 2

i Think she will leave it to Tom 

i just hope there is not a clause that he can not sell it for 10 years etc 

Edited by norfolkngood