Sign in to follow this  
vos

BT Sport ESPN

Tonight's game v Palace is on BT Sports ESPN. Does anyone know if this channel is covered within normal subscription, or is it an add on !!!!

1 minute ago, vos said:

Tonight's game v Palace is on BT Sports ESPN. Does anyone know if this channel is covered within normal subscription, or is it an add on !!!!

Covered with a normal BT Sport subscription as far as I'm aware.

I've got BT sports....I'm actually going to the game tonight, so do you think I could be a bit cheeky an' ask BT for a discount as I won't be watching it on the box?.....

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I've got BT sports....I'm actually going to the game tonight, so do you think I could be a bit cheeky an' ask BT for a discount as I won't be watching it on the box?.....

You can definitely ask. Whether you’ll get any answer, let alone the one you’re hoping for, is a different question. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Don't phone them before the match or by the time you get off you'd have missed the match and half past midnight! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I thought all the games this week were on Amazon? 

No, they’re all on BT Sport this week.

1 hour ago, Thumbbass said:

I think it's just BT's global partnership with ESPN, not ESPN in the UK. This could all be set to change as BT sport is set to be sold https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/exclusive-dazn-nears-deal-buy-bt-sport-an-estimated-800-mln-sources-2022-01-12/

Have it on very good authority this won’t be happening. BT joint venture with Discovery. 

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Where’s Bill when he’s needed. 

Im sure hes still about, somewhere

48 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Have it on very good authority this won’t be happening. BT joint venture with Discovery. 

Big fan of boxing and it was said that DAZN deal fell apart too.

Currently  paying €23.56  a month total for Sky , BT  and Premier Sports on nowtv.  Search for offers/ vouchers online,  never renew at full price,  they'll always make you an offer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Currently  paying €23.56  a month total for Sky , BT  and Premier Sports on nowtv.  Search for offers/ vouchers online,  never renew at full price,  they'll always make you an offer. 

Makes sense. The subscription malarky gets ever more annoying. I do wonder how much people spend on their TV subscriptions for all their various watching preferences, sports, films etc.  Sky, BT, Amazon, netflix, etc etc......  Over £100 a month?  £150?  

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Makes sense. The subscription malarky gets ever more annoying. I do wonder how much people spend on their TV subscriptions for all their various watching preferences, sports, films etc.  Sky, BT, Amazon, netflix, etc etc......  Over £100 a month?  £150?  

I dont think the prices you have quoted LDC are uncommon 

25 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Just sky full package HD in Ireland is €149 I believe. 

4 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Where’s Bill when he’s needed. 

Flying around a horse  😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Just sky full package HD in Ireland is €149 I believe. 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

I dont think the prices you have quoted LDC are uncommon 

Crazy, so £100-£150 a month, then I guess people spend on broadband, £40 plus on their phone accounts too....maybe twice that if two phone accounts, plus kids phones and ipads......all that money going out and for what?  So your eyes are glued to some kind of screen 24/7...........    £200 - £300 - maybe even more - a month on tech cannot be unusual.

I'm not one to talk, I spend too much time looking at some kind of screen each day, but don't subscribe to anything if I don't have to, but really, the amount of money people spend and that amount going out to these media and tech companies is staggering.

If I want to watch the match tonight it will cost me £25 just to join BT sport and then immediately unsubscribe from it. Too much for me, not that I can't afford it, I just refuse to pay it on principle - especially when on Now TV, I can access a match for £10. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Agree with this, I pay £17 for all the sky sports channels and had a deal for all film channels for £3 a month which has now expired. The golden rule, as you’ve said, is never renew at full price

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Crazy, so £100-£150 a month, then I guess people spend on broadband, £40 plus on their phone accounts too....maybe twice that if two phone accounts, plus kids phones and ipads......all that money going out and for what?  So your eyes are glued to some kind of screen 24/7...........    £200 - £300 - maybe even more - a month on tech cannot be unusual.

I'm not one to talk, I spend too much time looking at some kind of screen each day, but don't subscribe to anything if I don't have to, but really, the amount of money people spend and that amount going out to these media and tech companies is staggering.

If I want to watch the match tonight it will cost me £25 just to join BT sport and then immediately unsubscribe from it. Too much for me, not that I can't afford it, I just refuse to pay it on principle - especially when on Now TV, I can access a match for £10. 

Or access it for free😉