Sign in to follow this  
vos

BT Sport ESPN

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Crazy, so £100-£150 a month, then I guess people spend on broadband, £40 plus on their phone accounts too....maybe twice that if two phone accounts, plus kids phones and ipads......all that money going out and for what?  So your eyes are glued to some kind of screen 24/7...........    £200 - £300 - maybe even more - a month on tech cannot be unusual.

I'm not one to talk, I spend too much time looking at some kind of screen each day, but don't subscribe to anything if I don't have to, but really, the amount of money people spend and that amount going out to these media and tech companies is staggering.

If I want to watch the match tonight it will cost me £25 just to join BT sport and then immediately unsubscribe from it. Too much for me, not that I can't afford it, I just refuse to pay it on principle - especially when on Now TV, I can access a match for £10. 

So Kirsty Alsop had a point then ? 😉😜

And you know what, some people will stop going down the local pub (thus investing money into their local community) to keep paying for these TV services ☹️, whilst you can watch any EPL match free on a stream free, can get similarly most of the latest netflix / disney stuff if you have the wherewithall free too and have the greatest state broadcaster in your living room for only 38p a day.  

Bonkers really. 😉

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’ve not got BT Sport or a ticket for tonight but still hope to watch it live. 

If you know somebody that does have it , they can give you their password to watch , but only if they have not given it to someone else , same as Sky go , you get two with Sky , if that helps , I use my sons BT password .