Indy

Dean Smith what a disappointment…..

Not only are we looking worse but we see two decent performances by Sorensen and he’s benched! Not impressed at all so far!

• Like 1

No, not happy at all. I thought the appointment was a good one but we have gone nowhere other than backwards. Shame really.

What else can we expect. Who could manage those rubbish players bought….I assume by Webber

Seems to me that the wrong person was sacked!  Farke paid the price.

painful watching that awful display today. Let’s face it, the Champs is our rightful place in the football pyramid.

stiil never mind we are still self funding that’s the only think that matters.

• Like 1

Might need some surgery to remove that baseball bat Arsenal rammed us up the Ar-se with. Probably some gravel used as lube as well.

I've seen nothing from Smith since the second half against Southampton to show that he can get more than Farke could out of this squad. He initially looked like he could at least organise the defence, but that has gone out of the window. We look amateur.

I'm afraid we made a mistake getting rid of Daniel, not usually a negative poster but feel very strongly that we really got it wrong.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I'm afraid we made a mistake getting rid of Daniel, not usually a negative poster but feel very strongly that we really got it wrong.

I'm not sure, just like at the time. But I will give Smith some leeway as this isn't his squad.

Smith is still a good deal better than Farke. Farke was getting these kind of results with the majority of the team fit and available. Smith is playing games with half of the first team players missing. You simply can’t ignore these circumstances. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'm not sure, just like at the time. But I will give Smith some leeway as this isn't his squad.

He deserves his chance KG but unfortunately he wont have the chance to build the goodwill and affection of the fans in the same way that Farke did.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

This might not be his squad but that’s all he’s got and will be further dilapidated soon when Aaron’s goes

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Citation needed.

Why? it’s only my opinion, I am not claiming it as a fact.

When we had more players available we were playing better football. Even games that were a bit disappointing, such a Newcastle for example - I don’t think we would have gotten a point there under Farke, as there wouldn’t have been an equaliser. 

Just now, Van wink said:

He deserves his chance KG but unfortunately he wont have the chance to build the goodwill and affection of the fans in the same way that Farke did.

No but we were massively critical of DF in his first season and he proved he could handle the Championship. I would be happy with that if Smith can do that VW. I really cannot see how we will be good enough to be in the EPL under Delia. No disrespect her but its becoming a trend.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

When we had more players available we were playing better football. Even games that were a bit disappointing, such a Newcastle for example - I don’t think we would have gotten a point there under Farke, as there wouldn’t have been an equaliser. 

Speculation is fine but not proof. We really need to stick to facts.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

No but we were massively critical of DF in his first season and he proved he could handle the Championship. I would be happy with that if Smith can do that VW. I really cannot see how we will be good enough to be in the EPL under Delia. No disrespect her but its becoming a trend.

Lets be honest, under Delia I dont think we are wanted there. 

35 minutes ago, Indy said:

Not only are we looking worse but we see two decent performances by Sorensen and he’s benched! Not impressed at all so far!

Don’t think Sorensen was decent at all V villa 

Still think there’s a bit of realism needed, arsenal will definitely finish in top 4 and we are still without one or two key personnel 

smith needs a transfer window to get this right 

Clearly we have some bigger issues than the manager, but it was worth a try I guess

Edited by AJ
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bradwell canary said:

What else can we expect. Who could manage those rubbish players bought….I assume by Webber

Seems to me that the wrong person was sacked!  Farke paid the price.

painful watching that awful display today. Let’s face it, the Champs is our rightful place in the football pyramid.

stiil never mind we are still self funding that’s the only think that matters.

Farke was the Spad who carried the can when the minister needs protecting but someone's head has to roll

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It was easier to score at least one at Newcastle with 10 men than it was to score 2 away v Brentford.

• Thanks 1

DS is doing a ok jobb. 

We dont have the players for this leage. And its realy early days for him. 

If It dont work then we can sign Kjetil Knutsen january the first 2023 😂😂😂

Edited by Olano
  • Like 1